Welcome to Gaia! ::

Just a quick questions. To get on the top overall rankings for the month I understand i need a 1/4 of my fish in Bass'ken and a 1/4 in Gambino which I had earlier and my score was higher then the bottom four but i wasn't there? What other requirements are there?

Fisher

A couple of possibilities that can be addressed here. First, you actually have to have a number higher than 25% in both Bassken and Gambino fish for the month to qualify to place on Overall, although it doesn't matter how much higher so 25.00000001% would work. Second, Overall (and Bassken) scores can take up to five minutes to update after submitting a bucket, so you may have to wait a little bit to see your name there. Also, remember junk catches count towards your overall fish count and that the 25%+ (fish-only) requirement is determined from that number, although in most cases this only becomes an issue when chasing a good score for Overall.

Girl-Crazy Gaian

Mind sharing your math? You may have calc'ed the Performance Index (PI) incorrectly. razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff