Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fisher

WaterMew
Wait Google creates all the captchas? Dang why couldn't the admins have explained that in some sticky thread, & I feel sorry for the guy who codes this entire site for having to fix everything alone. Hopefully Gaia pays it's most important admin really well from all their Gcash sales. Also thanks for telling me that i need to catch 75,000 fish in order to get that rod.
I didn't see this post earlier... stare

As far as captchas on Gaia are concerned, most of the site is done by a different service (I believe it's still recaptcha.net but haven't checked) while the captcha code from fishing uses one from Google. Codemonkey had explained recently that the captchas used elsewhere cannot be used for fishing without rewriting the (entire) fishing code; not a small endeavor.

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

BrokenScreamBox
EeveeChan
BrokenScreamBox
GreeneyedPhantom
Wait, how do you earn an Angelic fishing rod? I don't know why I thought only admins had access to those. lol

Catch 75,000 fish total and it will be granted to you on a Sunday. Catch 150,000 fish total and it will be upgraded to Plus on a Sunday.

I actually thought it had to be bought somehow, but then found out that each user can earn one. Wish I knew that years ago.
Is it on a Sunday at the beginning of the day or at end of night?

I just made it to 75k fish and I got nothing yet u_u

It's on a Sunday, yes. I don't know the time, though.
5 AM PST on Sunday. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces