Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quick question I presume. Awhile back I posted at the Q/F forum's Fishing problems sticky about having 4 grade F bait, fishing once at Durem, and then not having the bait deducted.

With this new release of Gaia Fishing 1.01, it's posted that supposedly the bait that wasn't deducted has been. Or, at least, that is the impression I had.

I've been keeping careful track of my bait to make sure I don't end up using that extra bait (as I don't want to get banned for glitch exploitation) but I'm fishing in fear that I'd get pinned for fishing while having this extra bait.

The same glitch has appeared at a mule account of mine, and I don't exactly want that account to be banned either (as I use it for storing expensive items.)

Is it possible to get it removed? If so, who do I contact?
ninja Anyone experiencing the same issue? Hopefully we don't get pinned for glitch problems. sweatdrop
I think DRI said something about this... lemme go find the thread for ya.
Hello Soma
Thanks! That helps a bunch. 3nodding

(Although now I'm having a problem with loading the fishing game... oy.)
I had the exact same problem! Thanks for the link, Soma. Glad I'm not the only one.
misago3
Thanks! That helps a bunch. 3nodding

(Although now I'm having a problem with loading the fishing game... oy.)
Me too. I miss fishing. sad

And no problem about the link. ^^
there's a way around the no fishing thing. Its a "legit" 'hack' It works and deducts everything like it should. only problem is you can only fish in bass'ken.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff