No. The other 3 would be abondended 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 2 ]
Shurgs 0.35714285714286 35.7% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]

Jolly Cutesmasher

8,950 Points
  • Novice Attacker 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
There should be a place with almost all other fish+ some new ones available. No past rare though, and some of each class are exclusive to each lake.

Bassken has koi and catfish exclusive

Gambino trout and ironjaws are exclusive

Duerm: racer fish and hellfish are exclusive

Ryunaito's Wife

Invisible Friend

27,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
That sounds like a good idea! Although, I'd like a place with totally new fish too. How about a lake where the fish have been affected by toxins from Gambino secret experiments? Then maybe we can have the aquarium mini monsters come from there. 3nodding

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

Personally I'm happy with what we've got. I don't see a need to add more as well as even adding more fish. We have 21 different types of fish in each lake and anymore would seem overkill. A new lake seems like it'd be a hassle to incorporate which fish from which lakes.

Then there would need to be new trophies introduced for the lake and we already have 13 (14 if you include June's special trophy), 3 more would be kind of too many trophies. Plus it would kind of be a low blow to those of those that have completed *well myself at least) the trophy sets and then retired for the sole purpose of no longer fishing anymore since some of us no longer have the time to get more trophies (I'm not speaking for all of us that have completed the set).

Ryunaito's Wife

Invisible Friend

27,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Shirlox
Personally I'm happy with what we've got. I don't see a need to add more as well as even adding more fish. We have 21 different types of fish in each lake and anymore would seem overkill. A new lake seems like it'd be a hassle to incorporate which fish from which lakes.

Then there would need to be new trophies introduced for the lake and we already have 13 (14 if you include June's special trophy), 3 more would be kind of too many trophies. Plus it would kind of be a low blow to those of those that have completed *well myself at least) the trophy sets and then retired for the sole purpose of no longer fishing anymore since some of us no longer have the time to get more trophies (I'm not speaking for all of us that have completed the set).
Good point. Although I was walking around Zomg and I was thinking we can bring up new aquatic species like... crabs. We can introduce Gold Beach as a fishing location. 3nodding

Or maybe a new fishing spot can introduce a new method of fishing?

Shirtless Man-Lover

10,800 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Thyalla
Shirlox

Good point. Although I was walking around Zomg and I was thinking we can bring up new aquatic species like... crabs. We can introduce Gold Beach as a fishing location. 3nodding

Or maybe a new fishing spot can introduce a new method of fishing?

we have crabs in durem

Ryunaito's Wife

Invisible Friend

27,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
[NetSlummer]
we have crabs in durem
I have obviously not been reading enough. gonk

Shrimp, then?

Jolly Cutesmasher

8,950 Points
  • Novice Attacker 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Thyalla
That sounds like a good idea! Although, I'd like a place with totally new fish too. How about a lake where the fish have been affected by toxins from Gambino secret experiments? Then maybe we can have the aquarium mini monsters come from there. 3nodding

Neat

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces