Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which type of rod do you like to use the most/is your favorite?

Basic 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 3 ]
Distance 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 3 ]
Strength 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 6 ]
Performance 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 7 ]
Angelic 0.095238095238095 9.5% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]

Mega Millionaire

10,740 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Well it's been a while since they introduced new sets of fish...

Well if there is a new set of small, medium and large fish at each fishing spot...

Then wouldn't it be fair to introduce a new set of RARE fish at each fishing spot?

Girl-Crazy Gaian

New rares would indeed be cool.

I personally use my Basic PLUS the most nowadays. I feel it's luckier at fetching junk. But I switch to Strength PLUS when I fish late at night and too sleepy to do much.

But my favorite is the Distance PLUS. The thing I enjoy most about Fishing is hooking one of the larger fish, and this rod is great for doing so. Pulling in that Hellfish/Boldur/Tuna/Ironjaw and even Catfish/Stripers is the best! emotion_awesome

Tenacious Spirit

Spiritedinside

Well if there is a new set of small, medium and large fish at each fishing spot...

Then wouldn't it be fair to introduce a new set of RARE fish at each fishing spot?
^

hm, that would be nice. 3nodding

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

Personally, I'd rather not have new rares. Catching the old rares for the items we want is already hard enough. gonk

I'd love to see the new fish be used as possible upgrades exchanging up for either old rares or new rares if we were to be given any.

Mega Millionaire

10,740 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Shirlox
Personally, I'd rather not have new rares. Catching the old rares for the items we want is already hard enough. gonk

I'd love to see the new fish be used as possible upgrades exchanging up for either old rares or new rares if we were to be given any.

See this...

If you exchange 1000 large fish you get 1 rare. The old set has that.

So I think it would be fair enough if you exchange 1000 large fish of the new set you get 1 rare of the new set.

Mega Millionaire

10,740 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
aya akkaime
Spiritedinside

^

Why didn't the developers thought about this?!

Tenacious Spirit

Spiritedinside
aya akkaime
Spiritedinside

^

Why didn't the developers thought about this?!

i'm not so sure myself. that would have been great though. but maybe cause the possibility of getting the current rare fish is low enough as they would like, so maybe they think there's no need to add any more rare fish because the current one is still rare enough. question

Super Spirit

I'd rather have a new lake like Jak suggested and continued on by Pooky in the other thread.

But yeah, some kind of update would be cool in general.

Mega Millionaire

10,740 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Eyes
I'd rather have a new lake like Jak suggested and continued on by Pooky in the other thread.

Hrmm... a new lake huh? Well that sounds quite interesting. New lake meaning two new sets of size fishes and rares which also means new exchange items, links and etc. but on return it's a lot of work for them.

Super Spirit

Spiritedinside
Eyes

Hrmm... a new lake huh? Well that sounds quite interesting. New lake meaning two new sets of size fishes and rares which also means new exchange items, links and etc. but on return it's a lot of work for them.

Yeah, true. Just something fun to think about. 3nodding

Mega Millionaire

10,740 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Eyes
Spiritedinside
Eyes

Yeah, true. Just something fun to think about. 3nodding

A good thought might I add... and by looking at your avatar... it reminds me that it's Shark Week.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff