Welcome to Gaia! ::

Has the guide been helpful to you/were you able to find what you were looking for?

Poll gold 0.25616311399444 25.6% [ 1382 ]
Yes 0.53178869323448 53.2% [ 2869 ]
No (feel free to post what/why) 0.013160333642261 1.3% [ 71 ]
I like turtles 0.13049119555144 13.0% [ 704 ]
Blue Bass 0.058387395736793 5.8% [ 315 ]
I have suggestions! (feel free to post) 0.010009267840593 1.0% [ 54 ]
Total Votes:[ 5395 ]

Fashionable Hoarder

That's because they're not on Youtube. I have one uploaded to my servers, but I don't know if the fisher would want me to pass the link around, and it's password protected. I don't think Youtube even existed at that point, if it did I had never heard about it.

Goosies Moosies's Husband

Grumpy Feesh

I should get fraps and remedy that xp

Fashionable Hoarder

His video? Or making one of your own?

Wasn't his video supposed to be a part of this guide at first? o.O and Paqo's and... err, there was someone else.

Grumpy Feesh

Make my own or something 3nodding Not with sound, i'm not talking for all of Gaia xd

And I think it was, but well, that has yet to show up... And talking of him reminded me something ninja

Fashionable Hoarder

well it's still uploaded in my servers, just has to be posted *shrug*
You should make a vidio of every fish, like a vidio of how it acts and a good way to catch it.

Grumpy Feesh

Problem with that is, comp speed matters, and fishing style... I can make a Tuna look like a Seedkin if I pull right...
I can barely tell the difference. o_o One pull looked like a seedkin but I ended up getting a can.
any1 got a spare rod thats better than the cheapest oine?

i need a better one
Gaidin
Problem with that is, comp speed matters, and fishing style... I can make a Tuna look like a Seedkin if I pull right...

wow a seedkin and a tuna!
how do i make a tin hat out iof my cans?

i think u can do that

Aged Browser

Gaidin

I care to disagree with that Gidi-san! rofl The only thing changed by computer speed is the number of microseconds it takes between frames. When a seedkin pulls right, you can pull a certain amount left and it will stop, guaranteed. And regardless of how fast your computer is, it will take a certain number of frames to continue pulling in one direction and then change.

For something like a low-framerate video, I suppose the key to making it universal would be to include other factors along with it to show the relative differences between the fish. 4laugh
Civeta Dei
how do i make a tin hat out iof my cans?

i think u can do that

You need 5000 Old Cans!

Grumpy Feesh

Civeta Dei
any1 got a spare rod thats better than the cheapest oine?

i need a better one

That's what fishing a bit and earning the gold is for wink

As for Tin Hats, that info's on the first page, 5,000 cans to a Tin Hat 3nodding

maha - I mean that the fish will seem faster on my compy than say, someone on a '95 or something, and it could confuse some people. Trust me, hang around the forum enough, you'll see sweatdrop

As for the pulling of the rod, i'm quite aware of that, nor will I argue. But what I mean is that if you pull the rod quick enough, so you reach the needed distance to make said fish stop moving, it's possible that you can make your bobber movements for a Tuna the same as a Seedkin. Most people don't pay attention to how far the rod is pulling. I know you do, because that's your technique. But being I fish by feel, I don't even look at that, I just adjust how far by how fast the fish is going accordingly. Simply a difference in styles is what I mean 3nodding So really, it's all about mindtricks xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff