Welcome to Gaia! ::

I came back to fish some and I met a road block. I guess with the recent updates the cap tcha is all messed up. I was stuck on a capchta for about 10 minutes before quitting DX

Is anyone else suffering from this?

Aged Prophet

7,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Party Animal 100
Sir Azure
I came back to fish some and I met a road block. I guess with the recent updates the cap tcha is all messed up. I was stuck on a capchta for about 10 minutes before quitting DX

i thought you were pro xd adapt to it, man
it wont change any soon

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
I got used to it, and now I can get them right on my first try for the most part.

Shirtless Detective

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Capatchas are awful... I'm just not motivated to fish anymore : But I do a bucket every now and again.

Fuzzy Wolf

13,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
yeah iv come back to gaia an thought id try fishing again since i won some bait on daily, really put me off fishing its stupid. if it was more like the one they use now an again for posts and bootygrab it wouldnt be half as bad stare

Lavish Loiterer

Lol it's not the captcha that bothers me so much, it's the people quitting because of the captcha. Good lord, they aren't that complicated. rolleyes
I was on one for roughly 10 minutes and I was like I put this in right at least 95% of the time...

I have over 7000 baits to use DX

Anxious Conversationalist

I spend more time on the captchas than I do actually fishing. Which is pretty hella annoying, tbh.

Maybe I'll eventually get used to it and get better...but that doesn't deny the fact that those are some dang hard captchas, and that GAia shouldn't have made them that hard. That's called a poor design choice.

There are a number of different options Gaia could employ for better captchas. In my opinion, they should be exploring those options.
Clockw0rkRaven
I spend more time on the captchas than I do actually fishing. Which is pretty hella annoying, tbh.

Maybe I'll eventually get used to it and get better...but that doesn't deny the fact that those are some dang hard captchas, and that GAia shouldn't have made them that hard. That's called a poor design choice.

There are a number of different options Gaia could employ for better captchas. In my opinion, they should be exploring those options.
I couldn't agree more with you. It seems as though gaia wants to lose its fishing fan base and tbh I kinda getting pissed to go fishing DX

Dapper Consumer

Lord of the rod
Sir Azure

it wont change any soon

Why can't they change it.

Aged Prophet

7,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Party Animal 100
sevenheroes
Lord of the rod
Sir Azure

it wont change any soon

Why can't they change it.

its probably contract related between gaiaonline and captcha provider.
im not a member of gaia staff, so i can only guess.

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
Keep asking for a new one until you get an easy one.

OG GO

9,900 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Hygienic 200
that captha very helpful againt fishing bot. people can easily do fishng bot without that captha

Interesting Consumer

2,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
You can stop botting with captchas that aren't so difficult/impossible. I've seen plenty of sites do so. I know I could just "adapt," but why would I want to just frustrate myself over the captcha of extreme ridiculousness when I could just do something else and be fine?

Edit: At the preset time, I'd honestly have more fun knowing there were bots than I would with attempting to go through this captcha (And I mean "This" captcha," since I have literally never seen one so incredibly annoying and difficult on any other site, ever, literally.
Zephyr_Antari
You can stop botting with captchas that aren't so difficult/impossible. I've seen plenty of sites do so. I know I could just "adapt," but why would I want to just frustrate myself over the captcha of extreme ridiculousness when I could just do something else and be fine?

Edit: At the preset time, I'd honestly have more fun knowing there were bots than I would with attempting to go through this captcha (And I mean "This" captcha," since I have literally never seen one so incredibly annoying and difficult on any other site, ever, literally.
Exactly, I used to be an avid fisherman on gaia then the captcha became ridiculous

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff