Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
;; I just want to fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiish by myself.
WHY isnt this thread stickied?????...it should be (the Mods dont seem to update thier problem sticky.......no offence Mods)

Professional Genius

Thank you for referring others to this thread. heart

I can think of a couple of reasons why it's not stickied, such as I would have to keep it up, otherwise this would also be an outdated sticky. But yeah, the stickies aren't updated as often as they should, which was the reason I made this thread, and keep up the time stamp of when I last updated it, so everyone (with some ability to read) can see for themselves if it's up to date or not.

Also, as I understand it, the process of making a sticky/announcement takes a bit of time and moderators are not allowed to post/update as they want to, without prior consent.
little lizard
Thank you for referring others to this thread. heart

I can think of a couple of reasons why it's not stickied, such as I would have to keep it up, otherwise this would also be an outdated sticky. But yeah, the stickies aren't updated as often as they should, which was the reason I made this thread, and keep up the time stamp of when I last updated it, so everyone (with some ability to read) can see for themselves if it's up to date or not.

Also, as I understand it, the process of making a sticky/announcement takes a bit of time and moderators are not allowed to post/update as they want to, without prior consent.

im always refering people to this thread...im a Q&A'er, im always on lookout for problem/help threads....(well those that work properly anyway lol)

am suprised though that Mods need consent before posting known issues though
All servers broken again?

Professional Genius

Mattush
All servers broken again?
Yep.
And we are waiting...
i miss fishing sad
Yesterday, I was able to get into fishing with no problem and fish to my heart's content until I filled up my bucket. From there I would be asked to save and haven't been able to enter the security words and I would normally just hit submit and it would then say 'Saving.' I tried the workaround after I had learned about it and it didn't work for me and I still was able to hit the submit button and it would say it was saving. But when I go back to fish again either by continuing the session or by quitting the game and closing the window and then playing again at another time I would get the message that I have a game previously opened that was or wasn't saved.
With no choice I begin a new game and was able to fish without any problems. Now the big problem is none of the fish that I caught has showed up in my inventory.
Has this problem been heard of or reported? I haven't seen anything about it in the forums.

PS. I'm not able to play now because of the no bait glitch on any server in the Bass'ken Lake.

Professional Genius

If you hit the submit button without having the passcode words in the right place, it will say it's saving but it will not save for real. That's a bug I am aware about but I didn't add it to the first page since if people use the workaround to get the words where they should be, then they shouldn't experience that bug.

Are you certain you copy and paste the words using the mouse? Because keyboard shortcuts will not work.

Professional Genius

It appears to be possible to fish again. I have heard that Angelic server works, but I will try the others as well.

Edit: Only Angelic works.

Dangerous Visionary

yeah I'm on a Mac rocking OS 10 on Safari and it's not saving any of my buckets and I keep losing the connect. (I was on angelic) I did the workaround on the password but yeah i'm just wasting bait, fish, and more importantly my time.
sweatdrop

Professional Genius

Do you get the passcode words to appear where they should be? Or won't they paste there?

Dangerous Visionary

little lizard
Do you get the passcode words to appear where they should be? Or won't they paste there?
I can see them but they won't paste in the box. They used to back like months ago, however it claims it saves my bucket but it's not. I don't know where the words go since they don't appear in the main window either.

I guess I cant fish anymore. neutral

Professional Genius

Sounds weird. o.O
But yeah, if the words aren't there, the bucket will not save.

If you have made any changes on your computer of any kind around when this problem started, that's probably where you should look for solutions. I have no suggestions now I'm afraid, and I can't experiment since I don't have that problem or that OS/browser.

Standard things I usually suggest people to try if no other workaround works, you can try them but I have no idea if it will help you:
clear your cache
make sure flash player etc. is up to date
try using a save and exit before the bucket is full.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff