Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'll draw as much as I can during school!

Okay 8D! 0.66 66.0% [ 660 ]
NO. YOU HURRY THE HELL UP D:< 0.34 34.0% [ 340 ]
Total Votes:[ 1000 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 3658 3659 3660 > >> >>> »|

Ruthless Smoker

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Arcane Psycho
User Image

D:

6,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
ohh..sorry about the person messing up this thread...but it was predicted that would happen.. stare

ANYWAY LET`S NOT LET THAT STOP US! 3nodding 3nodding

i wanna welcome this thread with a musical

and a 1,2,3!

Ruthless Smoker

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I read the two and the Ashley comic has nothing, and the Raj one is decently funny
It just comic strips, but it just done by paint of something....
You safe biggrin

Sparkly Sex Symbol

xXSairaXx
I'm just making another one for the public to see. Zero gave me a little plan.. Go read it in the guild, I don't wanna give them(public) any ideas. *O*

Wait...I did?

Ruthless Smoker

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
heartlesskev
ohh..sorry about the person messing up this thread...but it was predicted that would happen.. stare

and a 1,2,3!

Oh..... F***ing..... My.......
Can you ask Zero Angel to un-ignore me..... I sorriez.... I do anything good to make it up D:

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Arcane Psycho
Hey Joe.

There's two other comics in the zOMG forum, so I wouldn't be surprised if there was a comic battle or something.

Who knows...this might actually benefit us as we all might even support each other and make some guest comic pages 3nodding

6,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Joe Verage
heartlesskev

and a 1,2,3!

Can you ask Zero Angel to un-ignore me..... I sorriez.... I do anything good to make it up D:
i ish sorry to hear about that Joe....but i think it`s something that you need to solve...if you really are sorry about what you did to Zero,make it up to him...i mean from my standpoint..it did seem kinda harsh of what you did..but you didn`t mean it...so i would try to make it up to him...don`t know how..but yea..DX

trust me..i had to same diliemma as you in real life...asking someone to tell them your sorry...not the best plan..DX..Long story short...the person hates me even more..DX

7,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
@Joe-

Only when I give permission you can re-apply. But that will most likely be in the guild one so hush hush. ;0

@Zero-
Yes. The whole Threshold thing :0

@Arcane-

LOL NICE SCREENIE XD
They both have little cute comics, but mine wins so far. Not in the forums, but in the guild. Haha XDDD

Sparkly Sex Symbol

xXSairaXx
@Joe-

Only when I give permission you can re-apply. But that will most likely be in the guild one so hush hush. ;0

@Zero-

@Arcane-

LOL NICE SCREENIE XD
They both have little cute comics, but mine wins so far. Not in the forums, but in the guild. Haha XDDD

I didn't think it was that great of an idea xd sweatdrop

Ruthless Smoker

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
heartlesskev
Joe Verage
heartlesskev

and a 1,2,3!

i ish sorry to hear about that Joe....but i think it`s something that you need to solve...if you really are sorry about what you did to Zero,make it up to him...i mean from my standpoint..it did seem kinda harsh of what you did..but you didn`t mean it...so i would try to make it up to him...don`t know how..but yea..DX

trust me..i had to same diliemma as you in real life...asking someone to tell them your sorry...not the best plan..DX..Long story short...the person hates me even more..DX

Forgive me or notz, I don't care...
I sold all of the clothing that I had that day...
I just want off the ignore list so we can chat and stuff T^T

7,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Zero_angel
xXSairaXx
@Joe-

@Zero-

@Arcane-

LOL NICE SCREENIE XD

I didn't think it was that great of an idea xd sweatdrop

Well I thought it was so STFU >:0
heart heart heart heart

6,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Joe Verage
heartlesskev
Joe Verage
heartlesskev

and a 1,2,3!

Forgive me or notz, I don't care...
I sold all of the clothing that I had that day...
gonk gonk i really want to help you..but i would only fear that in doing so.it would only make matters worse..DX

Ruthless Smoker

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Oh, and gratz on 16, Heartless ;3

7,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Joe Verage
Oh, and gratz on 16, Heartless ;3