Yes 0.68181818181818 68.2% [ 15 ]
No 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Maybe 0.13636363636364 13.6% [ 3 ]
AHAH! WITCH BURN THEM!! 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]

Unbeatable Hunter

WITCHLING WEEKEND

Starts on Friday, Oct. 22 @ 7:00pm EST/4:00pm PST

Everyone dress up in your favorite witchling costume (you can find them at Barton Boutique), and cast your spells on Towns, Rally, zOMG, ect...

RULES:
(1) Please obey Gaia's ToS. If you are old enough to use a computer then you are old enough to at least act like you are mature.
(2) As far as dressing up is concern; You can accessorize in anyway you want, but you must equip at least 2 of the 3 witchling items. (Hat, Dress, and Broom) Though they do not have to be from the same set. (i.e. Candy Corn witchling set)
(3) Have fun and enjoy your Halloween both on Gaia and irl!

EDIT: This is NOT an official Gaia event.

Unbeatable Hunter

If you want to help spread the word here in the forums, then please copy and paste this code to your sig.
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/witchling-weekend/t.66167083/][img]http://i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt4/GOAfox9/witchlingweekend-3.jpg[/img][/url]

IRL Exhibitionist

12,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Survivor 150
Cute idea! Such great items smile

Lonely Fairy

12,700 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
I shal join twisted
mwahaha

Friendly Werewolf

im so glad me and u came up with this im going to have to skip on the dress tho lol im gooing to get a hat deffinetlly lol but im also going to need to talk to u in zomg later k talk to u soon ^-^

Unbeatable Hunter

cjstinson14 and I have started a guild call The Covenant of Witchlings Please join us in our quest for a fun Halloween!

4,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
Dear GAIA,

Oooh! I love this idea! Many of my avatars have those dresses in them since they came out. I may not have the entire outfit but I'll for sure have the dress on and will do my best to remember to join you all that day! ^^

Oh, & Happy Halloween! =]

Magical Bunny

I'm totally gonna join in.
I just love the witchling sets.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items