Did someone say rape? =D

8,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
Oh yeah bby.

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

To be honest, I kinda threw that story together. XD But thanks for the wonderland! *pets kitty*

Lonely Hero

14,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Beta Contributor 0

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

Hmmm... hard to do a rape screenie at max level... but what does it say underneath the yellow brick road text? I can't read words that small.

8,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
cbunny402
Hmmm... hard to do a rape screenie at max level... but what does it say underneath the yellow brick road text? I can't read words that small.

I dunno...it was just my example lol.

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

Nobody wants me to endboss now... thank god. XD Wanna farm something now that the suppress CL feature is available?
Kats Kokeshi Doll
Oh yeah bby.

I love rape. on both sides. =D
I'll say my speech.
Hey hey! We got a new message!
Our messenger has arrived, town.

The envelope says:

From: St. Nocholas Veiswalkren Claus Borgin. (AKA Santa Claus!)
To: The Dailly Kokeshi.
Subject: My eternal thanks, and greetings.

Dear "The Daily Kokeshi":

Hello, i'm Veis, one of the reporters of this almighty union of Gaians and zOMGers smile
I'm here because, well, you know, i want to talk about what "The Daily Kokeshi" has been for me, it's users, it's articles, it's crew.

Times have been hard this lasts christmas, people nowadays don't believe in me anymore, all inside their minds is greed, selfishness, and gluttony. There in ole' times, before all the Techie stuff was, people used to believe in me, they even put me cookies and milk! Those ole' times where...no one was trying to impressionate me in Malls, asking for moneys in exchange for a photo with a fake me, some imposters even have black eyebrows and white beard! That's pathetic!
My point is to say, that everyone has lost all the love of the christmas, they giving, the joy, and there are no more Caroling in the doors of churchs, singing to me and my reindeers, and principally, they are forgetting about one very special birth smile

I hope this "Holiday Bash" bribgs everyone joy, fun, and love, Christmas spirit.

Now, to you "The Daily Kokeshi"
Times are hard for me, without Christmas spirit and people that believe it is kinda hard to be working...and no cookies and milk, but you all have brought me joy, job as a reporter (XD), friends, fun, and this event...brought me something when i gave to it, it remebered me putting those gifts under the trees, and kids being happy with them; filling those christmas stockings with candy and chocolate!
It's users...it's crew...it's news, everything has brought me happiness, good times and to enjoy everything!

Thanks a lot to you, my dear friend Kats Kokeshi Doll, Casil, iVegan, Dragon Cross and all it's viewers and regulars that keep this good cause going, this good cause called Holiday Bash smile

Keep it up! And have an extremely joyfull Christmas! Ho ho ho!

Wth love, greetings and smiles, your friend St. Nicholas Veiswalkren Claus Borgin. (AKA Santa Claus!

8,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
Yes, I believe it is speech teim! In my following post I will be handing out awards and saying my ubersexy speech. o3o

Dapper Dabbler

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
"Have Yourself a Wet Little Christmas" sounds eek ... >_> hmm... maybe my mind is just dirty... XD
When you pee on your pants when you see Santa Claus!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff