Will be attending?

Hai! ^_^ 0.35042735042735 35.0% [ 41 ]
Iie -_- 0.17094017094017 17.1% [ 20 ]
ZOMG GOLD! Dx 0.47863247863248 47.9% [ 56 ]
Total Votes:[ 117 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

User Image

About Kitty and Panda's Night of the Sakuras:

This will be a GAIA PROM held in the towns on 09/08/06 for all to attend. It'll be held at 9:30pm-12:00am GST (5:30-9:00pm EST/4:30-8:00pm CDT/2:30-6:00pm PDT). The release of the specific event's whereabouts will be revealed as it comes closer to prom time.

Edit- Gaia Prom will be held at 4 Barton 002751 in Gaia towns.

Dress to Impress!

We will be holding three contests with voting prior to the event (Prom King, Prom Queen, and Cutest Couple). The information pertaining to entering is in the following post. Each winner of each category will receive a prize worth 8k or more.

Tell a friend! Bring a date! wink

Also, it would of great help to give an RSVP by posting here or PMing kyokyonkitty or Dancingwithpandas.

Rules!
1. >.0 No hacking or I'm reporting your butt.
2. This is a very laid back event. =) Don't be a spoiled sport and ruin the fun for everyone!
3. Ugh, this goes without saying. No cybering.
4. Spread the word! =D
5. Have fun!
6. Feel free to ask any questions.
Hello, this is Panda! As you already know from the first post, Kitty and I have decided to host a Gaia Prom. Well, I am in charge of the Prom committee and we will have a Prom King, Queen, and Cutest couple, which anybody can run for. Once you enter, you can get people to vote for you. ^_^

Cost to enter Prom Contests
Prom King: 200g (based on avatar)
Prom Queen: 200g (based on avatar)
Cutest Couple:300g per couple (based on performance at prom)

Please pm DANCINGWITHPANDAS to cast your votes! ^^

King Entrants
1. User Image Ryuumottesuna
2. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [Robo.Man]
3. User Image Rush_Hardroc

Queen Entrants
1. User Image emmkitt
2. User Image Kiki Yashima
3. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Akurei Demon Wolf
4. User Image azusa-san

Cutest Couple wink wink (voting will be held DURING prom over PM)

1. User Image xX_Chiwe_Xx and Kiki Yashima
2. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kyokyonkitty and Neo_The_Tortured

Entering is Now Closed!

To vote! PM me with your votes for Prom King and Queen! Cutest Couple voting is DURING prom!
Yes, since Gaia (in all it's godliness) has yet to have to invite a fundraising system, everything cost-wise pertaining to the event will be coming out of mine and dancingwithpandas' avatars' pockets. So please, donate what you can. ^^ No worries, we understand that many people have quests to do or finish, so this isn't mandated if you want to come.

Needed:
- Gold? (Duh)
- Housing Items
- Anything Else You Want to Donate!

Announcements!
8/28/06- Entries for Prom King, Prom Queen, and Cutest Couple are now open! Votes will NOT be accepted until ALL spots are filled or otherwise stated. heart

8/30/06- Ryuumottesuna has so graciously agreed to make us a spiffy new banner to commemorate Kitty and Panda's first prom. All those who wish to have their avi added into it, PM me an image of your avi and what you're wearing to the prom. heart 'Tis free. Examples of his banners are on his profile.

9/07/06- =D Applying for Prom King and Queen is now closed! I'm still accepting entrees for Cutest Couple but ONLY 'til tonight at midnight EST.

Voting for Prom King/Queen starts now 'til tomorrow at 7PM EST. Cutest Couple starts at 5pm EST tomorrow.

heart heart Donators heart heart
- Simple Beauty
- Akurei Demon Wolf
- Ellester41_was_her
- Kiki Yashima
So...'yall expect me to keep this thread alive...eh? Dx
=^.^= ------------->=^0^=
Screw this, if I have to keep this alive, I should at least be using it to my advantage.
Awww.....It would be fun...^^

Thirteenth Genius

Good luck. domokun

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out