Welcome to Gaia! ::

Conservative Entrepreneur

6,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
yeah i can agree this inflation is retarded. before it used to kinda follow track and resemble the us market but now its just going completely crazy. kinda like well the us market actually so it still follows but at a dramatic pace :/. i remember when angelic halo's were like 200mil and that was an impossible goal to reach now i can reach with one item. and angelic halos are now 2bil+. the average for one is 500mil or so and i wont even think of going over 1bil for one cus its a waste. and im still waiting on getting my old account and items back too. so my question is why cant gaia have a digital bank for gold. where you can deposit and let the gold accumulate over time like a real bank and then create a fixed pricing system for all the items and also limit the items on the gc. just a thought of mine though nothing really useful i guess.

BlueJay Adler's Fangirl

Trash Otaku

Don't know if this helps, but Shadow Huntress average is 16mil after influction, and now as of today, it's worth 185mil. It's currently equipped.

Dedcadent Pants

I am still working on this, just mostly organizing information at this time. When I get it organized, I'll post it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff