<< < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 251 252 253 > >> >>> »|

MeMyselfandI-1's Partner

Friendly Giver

12,665 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Angels Bring
I signed up for Gaia a few years ago using a different account. I gave that account away to one of my friends. So um..do I lie and put this accounts sign up date or my first account's sign up date?

On this account's date, which is 07-14-2009. I need to verify the registration date, so no fibbing. Thanks.

O.G. Gaian

15,100 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Clambake 200
I didnt know if you wanted my advice here or in a pm, so Im just gonna write it here.

I didnt get the use of the random avis made from tektek, though I get their meaning. Those are the items from that year...right? (The more I think on it, the more meh I am.. I can go either way.)
I dont know.. maybe a banner with that year on it? 2003, 04 and so on. (If I could make a banner, I would..)
But def dont use someones avi, because they will get begged from by 295,157,466,287,343 people.

Um.. maybe add some color? Like blue maybe, post in blue. n-n

And maybe center the anniversaries?

OH and btw, this is Rei Itsuharu, I changed my name. sweatdrop

Fluffy Genius

7,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Hygienic 200
THE Birthday Charity
Angels Bring
I signed up for Gaia a few years ago using a different account. I gave that account away to one of my friends. So um..do I lie and put this accounts sign up date or my first account's sign up date?

On this account's date, which is 07-14-2009. I need to verify the registration date, so no fibbing. Thanks.

I'm not fibbing. And I feel insulted that you would say I am. evil That was a very rude thing to say.

O.G. Gaian

15,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Clambake 200
Angels Bring
THE Birthday Charity
Angels Bring

I'm not fibbing. And I feel insulted that you would say I am. evil That was a very rude thing to say.

You did say something about lying.

But I get what both of you are saying.

TBC wants the registration date of the account that you're using currently.

If you want to sign your other account up, you should probably post here with that account.
Oh oops, you gave it away.. (which is against TOS, anyways..) Ignore that last sentence.

High-functioning Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Noble Shade 100
*noms thread*
i'd like to register this account, though i forgot my registration date... i remember my first account's anniversary though... dec 13 '06... 4laugh

*waves at TBC my twin*

MeMyselfandI-1's Partner

Friendly Giver

12,665 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Angels Bring
THE Birthday Charity
Angels Bring

I am sorry if you took it that way. In your post you ask if you should lie. That's where I got that from. I thought "fibbing" was a nicer word than "lie". heart

@Raine - Thanks for the help.

@aiagirl - Hey birthday twin. How are ya??

Fluffy Genius

7,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Hygienic 200
Raine Kiyoshi
Angels Bring
THE Birthday Charity
Angels Bring

You did say something about lying.

But I get what both of you are saying.

TBC wants the registration date of the account that you're using currently.

If you want to sign your other account up, you should probably post here with that account.
Oh oops, you gave it away.. (which is against TOS, anyways..) Ignore that last sentence.

As I said, I gave the other account away. My friend liked the username and I couldn't change said username again without paying for it. So I just gave it to her.

But wouldn't they want the HONEST date of when you joined, originally? If that's not what they want they should say don't join then.

Fluffy Genius

7,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Hygienic 200
THE Birthday Charity
Angels Bring
THE Birthday Charity
Angels Bring

I am sorry if you took it that way. In your post you ask if you should lie. That's where I got that from. I thought "fibbing" was a nicer word than "lie". heart

I think you should just say, "If this isn't your first account then you can't join." then. Because otherwise what you're saying controdicts yourself.

You say no fibbing, but I would have to in order to tell you when I joined. Thus my first account.

But you said it has to be my current account which is this one as I gave the old one away.

So either I lie about when I joined or you should say "you can't join."

Shy Giver

Angels Bring
I think you should just say, "If this isn't your first account then you can't join." then. Because otherwise what you're saying controdicts yourself.

You say no fibbing, but I would have to in order to tell you when I joined. Thus my first account.

But you said it has to be my current account which is this one as I gave the old one away.

People make mule accounts - I'm one. So the 'join date' is based on each individual account.

The only join date she'll put down is the one that's visible on your profile of the account you post with. Simple as that. Sure, you joined on a different account earlier, but this new account's gaiaversary is different.

You can't lie about putting a gaiaversary down for an account that you no longer own. See?
It goes for people that got hacked as well. If the join date has to be visible, it'll only count for their new account.

@TBC: To avoid further issues like this, perhaps clarify something about just the account their posting with? And tell them to post with mules if they want those included. Mention something about previous (inactive/given away) accounts or hackings. 'Cause geez, that's a lot of drama. dramallama

Fluffy Genius

7,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Hygienic 200
Your_Destiny_Awaits
Angels Bring

People make mule accounts - I'm one. So the 'join date' is based on each individual account.

The only join date she'll put down is the one that's visible on your profile of the account you post with. Simple as that. Sure, you joined on a different account earlier, but this new account's gaiaversary is different.

You can't lie about putting a gaiaversary down for an account that you no longer own. See?
It goes for people that got hacked as well. If the join date has to be visible, it'll only count for their new account.

@TBC: To avoid further issues like this, perhaps clarify something about just the account their posting with? And tell them to post with mules if they want those included. Mention something about previous (inactive/given away) accounts or hackings. 'Cause geez, that's a lot of drama. dramallama

But the question is "When is your Gaiaversary?" not "When did you register this account?". So it WOULD be a LIE to say I celebrate it when this account was registered rather then when I first joined.

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
My registration date is: 8/8/08

Manly Man-Lover

My registration date is: ( 1/26/08 ) my gaiaversary was yesterday. gonk

6,800 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

MeMyselfandI-1's Partner

Friendly Giver

12,665 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
billy_bobbyandpants
My registration date is: 8/8/08

Verified and added. I love your join date!!

MeMyselfandI-1's Partner

Friendly Giver

12,665 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
rawfan08101
My registration date is: ( 1/26/08 ) my gaiaversary was yesterday. gonk

Verified and added! Happy belated Gaiaversary.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff