pink 0.061894108873975 6.2% [ 83 ]
white 0.03579418344519 3.6% [ 48 ]
black 0.04399701715138 4.4% [ 59 ]
brown 0.020134228187919 2.0% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 1341 ]

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

Kiwiangel9

4 episodes left of season 3. ; u;User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image

This isn't a rant or anything, just sort of me rambling. No one has to read it, but I wanted to get it all out somehow.

So last night one of my best Gaia and irl friend's tried to kill himself.

He put up a rather vague and cryptic status last night, so I asked if he was okay. He said 'Define okay..." so I replied that I wouldn't pry into his business, but that he could talk to me if he needed to. I didn't get a response, so I sent him a message telling him that I was worried. He told me things were fine but that something had happened that would affect me on an emotional level. I didn't quite get what he meant, so I told him that I was confused and needed him to elaborate.

He didn't answer me for a little while, but about 40 minutes later he sent me a message that said "Help." with two pictures attached.

Even from looking at the thumbnails alone, I could tell that there was blood everywhere. His arm was completely covered in it, and so was his torso. I didn't know what to do, so I continued messaging him because I knew as long as he was replying, that meant he was still alive. I told Gabe what was going on, and at this point I was crying uncontrollably because I was afraid of what was happening. I knew he had thought about suicide before. Just last week he said he was thinking about it more than ever, so I told him then to call his doctor and talk to her. It sounded to me like his new medication was really messing with his head.

Eventually his spelling got worse and I'm pretty sure he said his body was going numb, then I got a message 20 minutes after that but it wasn't from him. It was his brother telling me that he and his father had found my friend, unconscious, on the bedroom floor (I'm guessing he didn't lock the door since he and his older brother share that room). His brother then gave me his cell number so he could keep me informed. I kept apologizing because I wised I could've done more, but he assured me that there was nothing I could do considering I'm hundreds and hundreds of miles away from there. My first thought had been to call his house, because I could tell from the pictures that he was in his room and I knew someone should check on him, but I had lost his house number when I got a new phone and didn't think I'd need it.

Well, anyway, he's at the hospital now and they're keeping him for a few days. I'm tempted to go up there and see him now, instead of waiting until April (I was going to visit him for about a week). I feel like he really needs someone by his side for this, and even though we've yet to meet face to face, he means a lot to me and it just doesn't feel right not being with him right now.

I'm not sure why I'm telling you all this. I guess it's because I feel the need to tell someone about what I went through last night.
I've never had a friend who had suicidal tendencies, so I've never been put in this sort of predicament. At least now, I know what to do in case this comes up again. I'm just praying it never does. I almost lost my best friend last night and even though I know now that he's fine, I can't stop thinking about the "what if's". I stayed up almost all night texting him and his brother, just to keep reminding myself that everything was okay now. My friend seems upset that they want to keep him in the hospital for behavioral therapy, but I had to let him know that it's important that they do that, so that we don't have to be put in this situation again.

User Image
User Image

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
HI how is everybody doing?

Hygienic Genius

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

User Image

Thank me later. emotion_dealwithit

Rainbowrific Renia

I'm so sorry. But you did what you could. You talked to him, and it probably means more than you will ever know. I'll pray for peace for you guys. emotion_hug

Spoopy Elder

Nariana

I thank you now. emotion_awesome
From my phone at work with my boss sitting right behind me.

omg Renia, I'm so sorry you had to go through that. You did all you could and I'm sure they're all very thankful for your help, even if you don't feel like you did a lot.
If you think it'd be for the best, you could try to push your visit up a bit. He sounds like he might need some company about now? And you were going to go anyway so... :c

Benevolent Fairy

12,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Do we get prizes for being top ten? o uo;

Fairy, you posted a gif of an adorably embarrassed boy earlier
What was that from? D:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hah! I found it! Or, I had reddit TOMT find it for me, hahaha~ <u < It's from the movie Brave Story!

Spoopy Elder

i have a fairy by my side

Hooray! I must watch it sometime now! xD

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

Rainbowrific Renia

*hugs*

I think you did what you could. I'm sorry.

~ User Image ~

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

Thanks Panda and Spazz.
<3

I'm gonna try and go up there soon, I hope.
The second week in April was sadly the earliest I could get up there.
His family is sorta pushing for me to be there now though, too. So I'll have to see what I can do.

User Image
User Image

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

Rainbowrific Renia
User Image

Thanks Panda and Spazz.
<3

I'm gonna try and go up there soon, I hope.
The second week in April was sadly the earliest I could get up there.
His family is sorta pushing for me to be there now though, too. So I'll have to see what I can do.

User Image
User Image

I can see why. I mean he seems to be willing to talk to you.

~ User Image ~

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Princess Pandamonium

User Image

Yeah.
Like I said, we're very close. We've been talking to each other for years now.

User Image
User Image

Beloved Beau

Rainbowrific Renia

I'm usually not much of a reader, so when I see long things like that, unless it involves me directly, I usually just read parts of it and move on... but because I could tell what it was about, I do read these things about what's going on...
because I care.

I wish you all the best.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Amazing Q

User Image

Thank you.
Normally when I post long things like that, it's me ranting about something...
I usually hate bringing the thread down with sad stuff, you know.
emotion_hug

User Image
User Image

Beloved Beau

Rainbowrific Renia

User Image

Thank you.
Normally when I post long things like that, it's me ranting about something...
I usually hate bringing the thread down with sad stuff, you know.
emotion_hug

User Image
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Amazing Q

User Image

emotion_kirakira
My two favorite ponies~
That made my day.

User Image
User Image