purple 0.07158836689038 7.2% [ 96 ]
pink 0.061894108873975 6.2% [ 83 ]
white 0.03579418344519 3.6% [ 48 ]
black 0.04399701715138 4.4% [ 59 ]
brown 0.020134228187919 2.0% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 1341 ]

Sparkly Consumer

Rainbowrific Renia

I was going to use it as a destressor, but all my friends are saying I'm going to hate my life. Because I'm taking 18 hours (so 6 classes), along with a practicum and a federal work study and an art class.
It's cool, though. I'm a night owl anyway, and we're allowed in the art building later at night with a pass form our instructor.

Defensive Healer

31,225 Points
  • Power Converter 150
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Winter Guardian 250
Misaki Blaze
o-HANAKO-o

What's it with everyone and starting early? O.o
When I lived in Florida, we didn't go back until between the 15th and 20th of August.
Here in Kentucky, they start back next week.
I'm glad I don't start school back till the 18th, honestly.
Yay senior year of college~

I start around the same time as you. My university starts early, ends early. xD I live in NC though. I'm doing a 5th year because they moved the painting class to the coming semester and due to my recent double major I need to add some classes for that double major. Luckily, my double major is similar to my first major in class requirements so I won't have to take as many.

And yeah, ceramics class! I made a pig jar based off of Ganon and the pig from Chinese mythology though lol. I hate the glaze work I did on it though so I may make another one in the spring semester when the kiln is active. Have fun slapping that clay! xD

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Jayden Kogane
I absolutely hate driving in heavy rain. I don't mind a light drizzle, but like the other day I was driving home and it was POURING. I had to pull over on the side of the highway because even with the wind shield wipers going at their highest speed, it wasn't enough to make the road visible.

Well anyway, you have a good day too!

Benevolent Fairy

12,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Rainbowrific Renia

Well, if you like the funny and quirky stuff like Octodad then you'd probably enjoy the Stanley Parable. It's hilarious, though criminally short. I also couldn't recommend Broken Age more! It's this point and click adventure game by Double Fine (Tim Schafer's company!) with all these amazing characters and a fascinating story that'll make you want to keep playing to find out more. The game is actually split between two characters, but my favorite is this girl who is almost sacrificed to this monster by her town and while everyone else is like "well, we have to appease the monster" she's like "nah, i'm gonna fight back". It's really good! And if you haven't played them already, the Portal games are also amazing. The puzzles are super fun and the characters are so darkly witty and hilarious!

You should totally add me on Steam, btw! My name on Steam is decoyfairy~ The only other Gaia person I have on there is Sega c: Oh, you should ask her for some recommendations, too! She knows a lot of games.

Silver_Cerulean
Ikr? It's so thrilling somehow! Lol, maybe the game likes making you turn against your friends. xD

You should add me on steam, too! gotta collect all my gswap peeps~ ou o

Hello Neon
Omg, Neon! rofl That's amazing! I'm totally tucking that away for Halloween!

Interesting Citizen

10,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Ohmy the rascal romp item makes me want to buy gaia cash.

i have a fairy by my side

How are you so freaking cute? XD

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
You're the best! I'll definitely look into those games and I'll add you when I get home (I know I should've brought my laptop to work with me, haha).

SheThoughtSheDid

Sega, my dear, when you get the chance, would you mind recommending some games for me to get on Steam?

Defensive Healer

31,225 Points
  • Power Converter 150
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Winter Guardian 250

Silver_Cerulean
Ikr? It's so thrilling somehow! Lol, maybe the game likes making you turn against your friends. xD

You should add me on steam, too! gotta collect all my gswap peeps~ ou o

Haha, my screen name on Steam is ohhaiguyz. Profile pic says "Noob Alert" with both arrows going in opposite direction. It's the same name I used for my troll male fighter.

EDIT: Also, wtf, I tried to remove the slash next to "alert" and it just keeps putting it back in. xD

Benevolent Fairy

12,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
The Devils Darling
User Image

AxeInii's Problem

Stellar Star

I jufst fdrwopped fsoda on my laptop and I don't knrorw rwhat to fdo it'fs doing thifs thing and I'm fsrweaking out.

[I just dropped soda on my laptop and I don't know what to do, it's doing this thing and I'm freaking out]

AxeInii's Problem

Stellar Star

Misaki Blaze
o-HANAKO-o

What's it with everyone and starting early? O.o
When I lived in Florida, we didn't go back until between the 15th and 20th of August.
Here in Kentucky, they start back next week.
I'm glad I don't start school back till the 18th, honestly.
Yay senior year of college~
It started getting shorter within the last couple years which Is kinda annoying. Last year we went back on the 7th. This year is the 5th and like wow. I have friends who don't start till the middle of september. Ugh.

AxeInii's Problem

Stellar Star

o-HANAKO-o
I jufst fdrwopped fsoda on my laptop and I don't knrorw rwhat to fdo it'fs doing thifs thing and I'm fsrweaking out.

[I just dropped soda on my laptop and I don't know what to do, it's doing this thing and I'm freaking out]
I switched to my mom's laptop hopefully mine works later or I'll cry like a lil b***h.

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Rainbowrific Renia
You're the best! I'll definitely look into those games and I'll add you when I get home (I know I should've brought my laptop to work with me, haha).

SheThoughtSheDid

Sega, my dear, when you get the chance, would you mind recommending some games for me to get on Steam?

that's a heavy question, i need to know more. what kind of games do you want? some of the games I play aren't for everyone though they're very popular with certain communities but i might know some that you'd like

also tell me your steam name B)

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
So, I got Gmod during that one big Steam sale a while back and now I'm super addicted to Trouble in Terrorist Town. ou o;;; It really reminds me of that one quest from Oblivion that I absolutely loved. The Dark Brotherhood one where you have to kill all the party guests without getting caught? I often have trouble with playing an evil character, but there's something about murderous subterfuge that I find really fun.

Er, in video games I mean.

yeah. just in video games.

i noticed you playing it but that game just doesn't appeal to me unless i have other friends to hang out with

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
SheThoughtSheDid
Oh okay.
So... I'll honestly try anything out, the only thing I'm not a huge fan of is FPS, but I'm still willing to play those if it looks interesting enough.
If I had to pick a genre though... adventure? Yeah, I like adventure-y stuff.

My name on there is renirawr.

AxeInii's Problem

Stellar Star

Rainbowrific Renia

I recommend skyrim, if your laptop can handle it, Gmod, Bio shock, the walking dead, DayZ, if you like horror Darkwood.
Morrowind which was the elder scroll before skyrim it was pretty great.

Sorry Ifor budding in but I have a few games on steam that I played and liked xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff