pink 0.061894108873975 6.2% [ 83 ]
white 0.03579418344519 3.6% [ 48 ]
black 0.04399701715138 4.4% [ 59 ]
brown 0.020134228187919 2.0% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 1341 ]

Sparkly Consumer

SheThoughtSheDid
Misaki Blaze
So i've been uber stressed and busy for the last week or so.
I'm finally getting the chance to calm everything down and get my everything together.
.. I never realized how much I hated people until just recently, yet I want to work with them when I graduate college.

you want to work with people in general or certain people are being shitty?

also stupid rant about busses and money and passes

also like apparently everyone started taking the bus recently? last fall when i went to get my bus pass for September there was literally no one in the room and it was weird cause it was the beginning of the semester still
(if you buy the regular one it's like 100 bucks, alternatively there's cards you can add money as you go, but the student one is only 50 bucks and it's like unlimited rides for those 50 bucks so if you have ot take the bus every day it's totally worth it)

but i went this afternoon to get one and they apparently sold out while i was in line :/ I was going to get it friday since they release them a couple days before the month starts but i sorta forgot so i was gonna get it this morning, but the bus was really ******** late so i was like w/e no one buys it anyway so i was just gonna get it after classes but NOPE

it's not a huge deal cause like i calculated how much i'll spend on the bus and it's just like 5 bucks more that i'll spend on my own than buying the pass (unless i need to go on it a day i don't have class) but sometimes the busses don't register that you're transfering from another bus so you get changed fully instead of a transfer charge.. this isn't a problem with the student pass, though

Um, both.
Like, I'm in a major that works with people and I love it and stuff but I hate people in general and I hate shitty people who mess s**t up. <.<

I bombed because of that last night in class and looked like a fool, in my own opinion.

Izzy Derp's Prince

Sparkling Sex Symbol

20,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image

User Image
──────────────────────────────── • ● • ───

hello!!
I havent post in ages.... :3
not even dressed up for the them...
blahg!!! it sucks beeing in college...
well not really, but i need to sleep once in a while...

───• ● •────────────────────────────────

User Image

Familiar Conversationalist

14,625 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Misaki Blaze

site doesn't want me to give you a hug

Friendly Phantom

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I tried to say good morning to you guys earlier but as soon as I clicked the reply button some random virus tried to attack. Two flipping long virus scans later, good afternoon!
(Comp is fine, all is well. Dunno if my virus protection caught it or my frantic forced shutdown stopped it.)

Paul-19's Fangirl

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
My siblings comp which is what I am using is loaded with virus

Xyronix's Bae

Anxious Nerd

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright
-canonballs her way into the thread- ninja

Friendly Phantom

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Izzy Said Rawr

That sounds fun. D: Mine just has more saved to it's memory than a cheapo computer like it is should.

Jar Full of Painkillers

Way to make a splash! 10/10 for entrance style~!

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Jar Full of Painkillers
gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright
-canonballs her way into the thread- ninja

oh hey cool

Magical Shoujo

The student monthly bus pass is $66 here. D:

And omg what is going on I feel so OLD.

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

You feel old? I'm getting married in a week and a day

And I just got my first villager picture on ACNL
She mailed it when she moved away
I've yet to have one just give me theirs...
HURRY UP RASHERUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
ive been addicted to fire emblem awakening since last weekend and i finally beat it

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

I've been playing Tales of Xillia since it's two player and Chris is still waiting on PC parts.
How is Fire Emblem? I was told it isn't the type of game I'd enjoy.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image

I hate that I went looking for gold shoes today and I found nothing but gold heels.
Some of us women don't like being taller when we're already pretty tall, thankyouverymuch.
Ugh.
emotion_facepalm
Looks like I have to resort to Ebay, though. Gold flats don't exist anywhere else, it seems. So long as they get here before the wedding, or I'm screeewwwweeeed~
and I'll just wear black shoes because whatever lolololol

Also, in relation to the theme for this week, I should finally be getting my hands on Powerpuff Girls Monopoly soon.
Along with MLP Monopoly, it's the only other Monopoly I really really really want.
>w<

User Image
User Image

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
*crawls out of the abyss*

Benevolent Fairy

12,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
So, I made the mistake of using the same name for both Steam and Tumblr and a friend of mine decided to go through my posts. Dx I mean, some of you guys follow me so you know there's nothing bad on there or anything. But, you know, sometimes you have certain friends who don't share all the same interests as you and just wouldn't get some things. And I just really don't wanna have to worry about giving him ammo to tease me about every time I reblog something he might think is weird but is totally not a big deal to me, you know? ugh, its dummmbbb

@Renia
Did you check online retailers? I googled it and there are some in the shopping section from like modcloth, target, etc.

also omg there is a powerpuff girls monopoly?! that's adorable. Do they replace the little monopoly guy with the Mayor? bc that would be perfect.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff