SomniMani
opticulistic
opticulistic
SomniMani
opticulistic

He's allergic to bees! :'DD YUSSS!!
Edit: Never mind. :l

Thought that guy was the wizard,huh? XD

No, I just wanted to talk to him, but then he ran off and practically committed suicide. gonk

Or is that the entire game? :l Weeeird...

Once you've killed the wizard thats it.The game never really explains why Jimmy was important or if the wizard knew that Jimmy died or not since the Bee died without telling him.Its a dream.Most dreams don't make sense therefore the game doesn't either.

It's all odd and nonsensical! D:'D

lol at the bipolar smile >w>

I really wish they let us know more though I accept the dream nonsense of it all.
SomniMani
opticulistic
SomniMani
opticulistic
opticulistic

No, I just wanted to talk to him, but then he ran off and practically committed suicide. gonk

Or is that the entire game? :l Weeeird...

Once you've killed the wizard thats it.The game never really explains why Jimmy was important or if the wizard knew that Jimmy died or not since the Bee died without telling him.Its a dream.Most dreams don't make sense therefore the game doesn't either.

It's all odd and nonsensical! D:'D

lol at the bipolar smile >w>

I really wish they let us know more though I accept the dream nonsense of it all.

Hooray for indecision!(?)
Anyhow, dreams upset me. Whenever I wake up, I ask my head "whaaaaatt? D:" in a really whiny imaginary voice. It never answers me. Just like the game. Which I just lost. Why do I even bother? :l

Shameless Informer

opticulistic

Just like the game. Which I just lost.

DAMN IT
*leprechaun slap*

I almost didn't post it. I wanted to save you from the evil, evil wrath, but you know the rules as well as I do, Ang. D:

Shameless Informer

I know ;_;

*topic switch* I wanna buy all the zOMG pets and see it it lets me run around with all of them out or if theres a limit.
SomniMani
I know ;_;

*topic switch* I wanna buy all the zOMG pets and see it it lets me run around with all of them out or if theres a limit.

Oh, subject change. rolleyes
Have you ever tried running around with more than one? Or do you even have more than one...?

Shameless Informer

opticulistic
SomniMani
I know ;_;

Have you ever tried running around with more than one? Or do you even have more than one...?

Why the eye roll?

I have 3 and so far I can have all 3 out.
SomniMani
opticulistic
SomniMani
I know ;_;

Why the eye roll?

'Cause it's so typical of us. :{)
Get them ALLLLLL. :'D

Speaking of subject change, I reeeeally want to see Water For Elephants DESPITE the fact that the (a?) main character is from Twilight because the previews informed me it involved a circus and the song that played was by Florence and the Machine. :'DDD

Shameless Informer

opticulistic
SomniMani
opticulistic
SomniMani
I know ;_;

Why the eye roll?

Speaking of subject change, I reeeeally want to see Water For Elephants DESPITE the fact that the (a?) main character is from Twilight because the previews informed me it involved a circus and the song that played was by Florence and the Machine. :'DDD

*puts getting all the pets on my to do list*

Never heard of Water for Elephants before ;o
*checks time*OH my Dream World access is starting in 2 mins.I'll be back in about an hour ;D
SomniMani
opticulistic
SomniMani
opticulistic
SomniMani
I know ;_;

Why the eye roll?

*puts getting all the pets on my to do list*

Never heard of Water for Elephants before ;o
*checks time*OH my Dream World access is starting in 2 mins.I'll be back in about an hour ;D

It's a movie. About the Circus (and probably love and stuff) and they used Florence as their main advertising song. Must. See. It.

I can't guarantee I'll still be computering, but you never know. *shrugs*

Shameless Informer

SomniMani
>_>

<_<

Shameless Informer

opticulistic
SomniMani
>_>

<_<

(030)
SomniMani