white 0.03579418344519 3.6% [ 48 ]
black 0.04399701715138 4.4% [ 59 ]
brown 0.020134228187919 2.0% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 1341 ]

AxeInii's Problem

Stellar Star

Jayden Kogane
ninja *pokes everyone and goes back to nibbling carrots*
How dare you poke me without taking me to dinner first.

on a side note just spilled hot ramen junk on my arms redface

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
o-HANAKO-o
Jayden Kogane

gonk Sorry. *holds out a carrot* Would you like a carrot?

Ouch. Not fun. sad I hope you're okay.

Defensive Healer

31,225 Points
  • Power Converter 150
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Winter Guardian 250
Afternoon peeps. I really can't think of much else to say. I'm watching some Avatar episodes though. And now for lunch.

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Silver_Cerulean
Afternoon peeps. I really can't think of much else to say. I'm watching some Avatar episodes though. And now for lunch.

*pokes the green monster*

Enjoy Avatar and lunch.

Sparkly Consumer

o-HANAKO-o
Afternoon lil mamas. Tomorrow is my open house for school I get to see the 3 b***h teachers imma have at that school.

Omg. Yesterday I'm sitting here eating a reecee cup at the desk, and this lady walks in mid bite, and I realized when she started speaking she was my math teacher from my first semester of college. She hates me and I did nothing to her.
I was terrified the entire time she was in here. She was a complete and utter b***h to me for no apparent reason that entire semester.

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Misaki Blaze
o-HANAKO-o
Afternoon lil mamas. Tomorrow is my open house for school I get to see the 3 b***h teachers imma have at that school.

Omg. Yesterday I'm sitting here eating a reecee cup at the desk, and this lady walks in mid bite, and I realized when she started speaking she was my math teacher from my first semester of college. She hates me and I did nothing to her.
I was terrified the entire time she was in here. She was a complete and utter b***h to me for no apparent reason that entire semester.

I had a teacher like that in college... the last day she totally tore me apart. She said I should never write anything without having someone correct it for me because my writing was atrocious. No one should ever be forced to read anything I write. She was really nasty and cruel about it. I think it hurt more because I like writing stories. She based it all on one article I had to write for class (that I really didn't want to do) and I didn't bother proof-reading it since we had to exchange stuff with classmates for proof-reading. She said that it was unfair of me to make anyone read that piece of garbage...
I had a few typos in it and one sentence where I changed how I was going to say something and forgot to erase one word from the first version. sweatdrop Apparently that makes my writing so horrible that no one should ever be forced to read it.

Sorry...ranting...

Anyway, I guess she did have a reason to hate me. I knew more about the subject she was teaching than she did. stare She was teaching excel, word, web design and stuff. She was not a very computer literate person.
I was on the last chapter of the web design book and someone asked me for help. She was a little further ahead than I was so she had to wait until I got there. The teacher was only on chapter 1 still! Everyone came to me for help because the teacher didn't know anything and was further behind in the workbook than like half the students!
At one point I told her that what she was telling the class was wrong. If you have your picture saved on an A drive, you don't made the weblink go to the A drive to find the picture... people not on that computer won't see it because that don't have that stupid diskette with the picture on it in their A drive. The teacher told me I was wrong. That's the way she learned it so it was right.
stressed stressed stressed stupid, stupid, stupid...
I told my sister, who was studying web design and she skipped her class (which her teacher's permission) to come and correct my teacher. She listened to my sister but she wouldn't listen to me. stare

We had her for 1/2 of another class because the regular teacher was on sick leave for the 1st half of the semester. When it came time for the final exam, the whole class begged the good teacher not to put anything the other one "taught" on it because we didn't learn anything from her... that teacher was useless... I'm sure everyone gave her bad reviews. I wonder if she's still teaching there.

I wonder if they every updated their computers to ones that didn't have A drives. xd

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
sweatdrop Sorry for the rant. I just despised that "teacher".

Lunch is over. Time for me to get back to work.

Have a nice afternoon.

Paul-19's Fangirl

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Paul-19

Oh i see
I started questing for that one
But then someone suddenly gave it to me hehe

I'll send you my charms sho you can complete it
How much do you need??
(i only have hearts and stars)

Nice. I 4/15 hearts And have all my stars.

Sparkly Consumer

Izzy Derp
Paul-19

Oh i see
I started questing for that one
But then someone suddenly gave it to me hehe

I'll send you my charms sho you can complete it
How much do you need??
(i only have hearts and stars)

Nice. I 4/15 hearts And have all my stars.

I have hearts I can send you.

Golden Admirer

AxeInii's Problem

Stellar Star

Jayden Kogane
o-HANAKO-o
Jayden Kogane

gonk Sorry. *holds out a carrot* Would you like a carrot?

Ouch. Not fun. sad I hope you're okay.
Sure c: xD

AxeInii's Problem

Stellar Star

Misaki Blaze
o-HANAKO-o

Omg horrible. xD
My best friend is a life guard and this summer her boss let me help out with her as long as it didn't get in the way or get in the pool [since it was a neighborhood pool for members only] and like I saw my 10th [aka my last year teacher] grade homeroom math teacher walk in and I started to freak out cause I didn't really like him and he was in a bathing suite and I was crying in a corner. this was like last week and I'm still crying.
I've also ran into the student teacher from my homeroom science class from 9th grade several times. I've ran into administrators, the principal, and a lot of my teachers at places. It gets uncomfortable. XDDD
I run into teachers more than students. x:

AxeInii's Problem

Stellar Star

Omg Seven Day Affection... I really want it omg.

Defensive Healer

31,225 Points
  • Power Converter 150
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Winter Guardian 250
Jayden Kogane
Silver_Cerulean

*pokes the green monster*

Enjoy Avatar and lunch.

Haha, thanks. I didn't finish my delicious green soup though. I was full. D: I was gonna get a demonbow - I can afford it, but that's just asking to obliterate my wallet again (I already nearly did with the Spring Wanderer item for my pirate-esque green outfit). So I opt for the Great Old One item instead. Still, I wanted some retro Gaia on my avi and I felt the bow could add to it, but at the same time it was expensive, and perhaps a little bit big. xD

AxeInii's Problem

Stellar Star

Silver_Cerulean

Haha, thanks. I didn't finish my delicious green soup though. I was full. D: I was gonna get a demonbow - I can afford it, but that's just asking to obliterate my wallet again (I already nearly did with the Spring Wanderer item for my pirate-esque green outfit). So I opt for the Great Old One item instead. Still, I wanted some retro Gaia on my avi and I felt the bow could add to it, but at the same time it was expensive, and perhaps a little bit big. xD
Demonbow is a nice item, but I don't think it's worth the 2b it's going for, have you tried looking in the exchange to get one? You might be able to get one a lot cheaper, I'll keep my eyes out for one if you like.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff