Welcome to Gaia! ::

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
User Image

Welcome Folks to my Gaia Community Project and my Newsletter on the events on Gaiaonline and the Gossip on our NPCS!!!

This Topic is gonna be like "Entertainment Tonight" only Gaia-style! it will be talking about anything related to NPCs to events that going arround Gaia.. Due to Channel 9 news reporter,Cindy Donovinh being missing I and few gaians will reports the things that are going on Gaia for now sit back and get the latest news...

Table of Contents

1. Intro
2. Reporters
3. Updates on the Entertainment and News
4.Avi Critic Section
5.NPC's Birthdays

If you got news to post please post on ideas what you seen and why.

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Ian's Valentine 100
User Image

1.User ImageMichelle Chiba-Head Reporter for GT
2.User ImageDan Robinson-Investigator reporter & Event Reporter for GT
3.User ImageMelindaington-Event & NPC social reporter for GT
4.User Imagecatgame21234-Avi &NPC Critic Reporter for GT.

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Ian's Valentine 100
User Image

Now the Olympics is over,Aereka is concider the winner followed by Barton then Gambino and Durem..

however,in over news...GBC appoligizes about the leaks on early winner of RO and promises not to do it again in fount Lanzer and his cat Waffles..and Citizen Bane is no longer on the Top 1.

Now, Interview Legendary Actor, GarrisonLord with His Completion on Durem!

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Ian's Valentine 100
User Image

By Avi Critic Reporter catgame21234:

Now this being my first report i have no idea what to talk about. Sitting panicing infront of my computer scren not knowing what to do Gaiaonline thankfully provided a calling for me, quivelent to a gods calling. The Rejected Olympic games are being held! HUZZA~
………Sadly though I have to wait till all the items have been released for that event before i can do a full report.
No matter, I know at least I can talk about this month's collectables witch are…

The Devoted Spica and the Captive Syma

User ImageThe Devoted Spica Is an grate addition to to the blue colection and personaly, this item has the best legs and sleeves i've ever seen. This item is wonderful and its a must have for people who can afford it.

User ImageThe Captive Syma on the other hand i consider not the grates. Though its nice to get more orange in there. The combination with the black just limmites its usages to me. It is wonderful though seeing that there is least more male pacific items with thies collectables. If you dig firey baddasses with orange spikey hair, I have a feeling you will love thies items.

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Ian's Valentine 100
User Image

Here's Gaia NPCs Birthsdays:

*none so far..* stare

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Ian's Valentine 100
NOW OPEN! Now place any info you have anything deal w/NPCs or events on Gaia!

Fashionable Fatcat

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
Today is July, 12, 12 and its time for the news in fashion.

Now this being my first report i have no idea what to talk about. Sitting panicing infront of my computer scren not knowing what to do Gaiaonline thankfully provided a calling for me, quivelent to a gods calling. The Rejected Olympic games are being held! HUZZA~
………Sadly though I have to wait till all the items have been released for that event before i can do a full report.
No matter, I know at least I can talk about this month's collectables witch are…

The Devoted Spica and the Captive Syma

User ImageThe Devoted Spica Is an grate addition to to the blue colection and personaly, this item has the best legs and sleeves i've ever seen. This item is wonderful and its a must have for people who can afford it.

User ImageThe Captive Syma on the other hand i consider not the grates. Though its nice to get more orange in there. The combination with the black just limmites its usages to me. It is wonderful though seeing that there is least more male pacific items with thies collectables. If you dig firey baddasses with orange spikey hair, I have a feeling you will love thies items.

That's all for now though, next report will be about the Rejected Olympic games items.

I will keep ya informed when ever a new brake threw comes out and as always
See ya next time~

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Ian's Valentine 100
With the completion for the towns underway,I finally got interview famous (yet legendary Gaian!) the name is GarrisonLord! as you all know, Garrison is famous actor that started in several gaian films includes Panic,Regrading Danny,the Criminal and best,well known as Oklahoma Bones series.. I just got to see our professional actor in action during the second event.

Michelle Chiba:Welcome. I just saw how you got you're got your group lift that gunny statue few times and I saw gripping at inexperience team member,what was that?!

GarrisonLord:it was beggar asking for my autograph while I was waiting for "0" to do the lifting... stare I noticed a few durems kept lifting before it got to "0" before I give my group to give the OK..

Michelle Chiba:I see....Are you doing for a promotion for "Game Over"?

GarrisonLord: Why You asking that? It's not promotion I just felt like doing to Help Louie get Edmond shop back.. stare hate Don Kuro what he done to Edmond's Shop. I want to urge the Admins to curate special event to help raise enough money to help re-built the H&R Wesley befor Edmond comes back!

Michelle Chiba:Thank-you for that Lovely interview..we just ran out of time..any more that you have to say?

GarrisonLord:well,you gaians Buy my DVD of Gaians & Zurgs and watch for more promotions from Game Over and I see you Later!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff