Welcome to Gaia! ::

EYE SEE YOU DAY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eye See you day is a day where us gaians shall go around with giant eye heads and bother the heck out of people. =D Well isn't that nice.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About the creator

Cyrus:
♥ Is 12 years old
♥ Lives in the stupidest state ever
♥ Hates "Noobs"
♥ Is probably the most literate Gaian 12 yearold you can find
♥ Is an exchange and vend whore

Where it will take place:

No Scheduled place currently D:

Games/Contests:

We will have games such as I Spy, Hide and seek, etc. Along with a contest for who could make the best eyeball head matching avatar. </3

The borrowing system

It's simple. If you don't have an eye, you pay us 150 gold, we lend you one. Then, you return the eye, and ge tthe gold back.

Thread mods: None

Banners:

White list: Me.

Black List: No one, yet.

Planned for around October 28 ♥

Sounds like fun. :3
surprised lol
Eye hope to c u in towns that day!
Deva Ganja
Eye hope to c u in towns that day!
wink
Dude. heart

One of my mules has a giant Eye-thing, so... yeah. :D I'll be joining on that account: Velvet Worm.

Also, when you decide on a date, would you like me to list it in the Theme Days Calendar?
twisted am goin 2 kill u
Mother Eye will join you. Eye see this as a good plan..
Lasa

i love your avatar < wink
Deva Ganja
Lasa

i love your avatar < wink
Thanks 0)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas