Welcome to Gaia! ::

As this is such a new thread, I really do require some input as I'm unsure of what needs to be done or changed.

Please, leave your comments, here on in my profile, wherever. Inform me of what needs to be added or changed.
May his shadow fall upon us all.
And it is now that I depart for my time of slumber.

May his Shadow fall upon you all.
I'd like to a follower of Divinitus.
Means-Darling
I'd like to a follower of Divinitus.

You wish shall be heard.
heart Sweet.
I have returned from my day of school.
I'm not quite sure about being a follower yet. I do have a question though. Why did he choose to take the name Jack?
PandaGoddess
I'm not quite sure about being a follower yet. I do have a question though. Why did he choose to take the name Jack?

His Divine Shadow recognised his parallel relationship with The Earthly Ones after consuming Jack. With his demanding hunger satisfied he was able to understand more about his relationship with Jack and his kind with a clearer mind, unclouded by the grief his hunger brought upon him. After aquiring his pumpkin - a representation of His Divine Shadow hiding and ultimately running away from his previous life - he also felt it necesary to differentiate himself distinctly from the 'His Divine Shadow' by - from then on - being referred to as Jack; and it only seems fitting as it was indeed Jack's true lively emotions that caused the change of heart.
Xich.Lo
PandaGoddess

His Divine Shadow recognised his parallel relationship with The Earthly Ones after consuming Jack. With his demanding hunger satisfied he was able to understand more about his relationship with Jack and his kind with a clearer mind, unclouded by the grief his hunger brought upon him. After aquiring his pumpkin - a representation of His Divine Shadow hiding and ultimately running away from his previous life - he also felt it necesary to differentiate himself distinctly from the 'His Divine Shadow' by - from then on - being referred to as Jack; and it only seems fitting as it was indeed Jack's true lively emotions that caused the change of heart.
Okay, thank you for answering my question.
I believe, oh do I believe, I believe that the human Jack realized that he must give his own life to save the future generations of Gaians. I believe that His Divine Shadow realized what justice is and repents his killings by paying back the Gaians. Lo, I belive and do live out the Divinitus.
User Image
Here's a banner made from yours ^__^
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18795477]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/Xodan/banner_divinitus.jpg[/img][/url]

I switched it ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces