<< < 1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 122 123 124 > >> »|

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Technicolour Smile
techpriest35
i got into naruto a long time ago when it first came out with anime i have always watched it in japanese with english subtitles but i stopped watching for about a year then started over and now im at the newest ep right now pain is dead madra is part of the fourth ninja war and naruto/killer bee are attacking things

Spoiler alerts, man. |:
sorry thats why i asked how far you were into the serie3s i didnt want to ruin it for you from what i have heard but havent seen the manga is already finished the anime just has to catch up
TasmanianTiger
sgt.Frosty
TasmanianTiger
sgt.Frosty
TasmanianTiger
I totally just talked Sparky into logging on. rofl

wait...sparky? ninja
Yeah man. XD I wanted to make sure she got this wicked sweet top hat. I don't think she'll post anywhere though. She's crazy busy with schoolstuff right now... But who knows~

my gaia name to actually people transition might be rusty, whats the full username? I know I know a sparky....
Capt'n Sparky! Used to do the DMC with me. Pink haired and craaazy. Rasins and all that.

yes I knew I knew that sparky! whee
techpriest35
sgt.Frosty
techpriest35
sgt.Frosty
I..need to find which area of zomg is best for grinding for power orbs xp
i have found that each account gets different rewards for each area i usually get good rewards from deadmans pass but i cant do well in the special zone where every thing is cl 11-cl40
And i get good gold from farming the lawn gnome general i also use the orb doublers and the power ups i have some others i got from those zomg boxes you used to get with 25 cash cards send a trade with some golds and i will send some to you

nah I wont need orbs for long, its for alchemy and I just need about 500 orbs so I can level up and I want to see where I can go for more orbs

and about my grandfather, I'll be ok. I'll just miss him.
are you sure i never seem to play zomg any more

I could pick up temporarily just for my first level of alchemy. 3nodding

Friendly Seeker

4,625 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Partygoer 500
sgt.Frosty
TasmanianTiger
sgt.Frosty
TasmanianTiger

wait...sparky? ninja
Yeah man. XD I wanted to make sure she got this wicked sweet top hat. I don't think she'll post anywhere though. She's crazy busy with schoolstuff right now... But who knows~

my gaia name to actually people transition might be rusty, whats the full username? I know I know a sparky....
Um... A pink and white floating popup just took me to a page that said open so i did and it gave me 10,000 gaia gold?
is this real?
do i really have this gold or is thiz a hoax?
Centaurian Woman
sgt.Frosty
TasmanianTiger
sgt.Frosty
TasmanianTiger

wait...sparky? ninja

Um... A pink and white floating popup just took me to a page that said open so i did and it gave me 10,000 gaia gold?
is this real?

if it was a white present glowing pink pop up floating around the page, you just got a pink link. and no its not a hoax. biggrin

Friendly Seeker

4,625 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Partygoer 500
sgt.Frosty
Centaurian Woman
sgt.Frosty
TasmanianTiger
sgt.Frosty
TasmanianTiger

wait...sparky? ninja

is this real?

if it was a white present glowing pink pop up floating around the page, you just got a pink link. and no its not a hoax. biggrin
yyay!
*prances around in excitement*

Aioazech's Partner

Dapper Dabbler

sgt.Frosty
TasmanianTiger
sgt.Frosty
TasmanianTiger
sgt.Frosty
TasmanianTiger

wait...sparky? ninja

Capt'n Sparky! Used to do the DMC with me. Pink haired and craaazy. Rasins and all that.

yes I knew I knew that sparky! whee
Yaaaaaaay biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin
Good, because she is the BESTEST.

Aioazech's Partner

Dapper Dabbler

Aioazech's Partner

Dapper Dabbler

Where do you hang around nowadays, Sarge? Pretty much all the places I used to frequent are totally dead.
TasmanianTiger
Where do you hang around nowadays, Sarge? Pretty much all the places I used to frequent are totally dead.

at the greatest gift of all home thread, or in these event threads that we host.

Rainbow Sweetheart

*sneaks in*
MissDotHacker
*sneaks in*

*catches*

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
*sneaks in*

*catches*

FROSTY! *huggles*
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
*sneaks in*

*catches*

FROSTY! *huggles*

emotion_hug

Rainbow Sweetheart

I am so excited I get all of tomorrow off. Hooray, I can sleep in. Sit around in my pajama if I want or anything else that does not require me wait on snobby customers or grouchy co workers. Like the angry bug has been running around work lately.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff