Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should Bo run an Autism event next year in April?

Yes! I had so much fun with this one! 0.24489795918367 24.5% [ 12 ]
Yes. I learnt a lot more and I'm sure there is more to learn. :) 0.24489795918367 24.5% [ 12 ]
Maybe...I dunno...it could be a good idea. 0.081632653061224 8.2% [ 4 ]
No. Total waste of time and gold. 0.061224489795918 6.1% [ 3 ]
Yes. It's a great cause to be aware of. :) 0.36734693877551 36.7% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 49 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 87 88 89 > >>

Shameless Hoarder

Wow, I slept in and need to do some catch up reading gonk

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
my shop's awareness event

it's in the guild that belongs ot our shop/thread. I ended up doing it in the guild instead of the main thread since I had taken a poll a few weeks before. Majority of people voted that they'd be more likely to participate if it was in the guild... even though i've only had 2 participators so far. the only prize left is the white bunny with the puzzle keychain piece. :3 but our mainthread has a free bunny for everyone that goes behind supporting china.

Shameless Hoarder

Graceangel
my shop's awareness event

it's in the guild that belongs ot our shop/thread. I ended up doing it in the guild instead of the main thread since I had taken a poll a few weeks before. Majority of people voted that they'd be more likely to participate if it was in the guild... even though i've only had 2 participators so far. the only prize left is the white bunny with the puzzle keychain piece. :3 but our mainthread has a free bunny for everyone that goes behind supporting china.

PM me a banner with a link and I'll post it on the front page. I'm working on it now, so might as well get a banner to add xp

Shameless Hoarder

MomsLastSon

The "sensory 'attacks'" you put, is correct, but the main, I suppose you'd call it an "umbrella term", would be sensory sensitivity. smile
But you are correct and I'll be sending the trade out once I'm caught up with back reading. xp

Shameless Hoarder

GillaGrrl
User Image

Most of all, look at me when you are talking to me, I hate side staring talkers with a passion. If you are talking to me my face is up here.

Open and Recruiting

Has Gilla ever watched....God, what is that show called?! It's British, so the humour might not be up to American standards. xp Aha! It's called "Fawlty Towers". Have you ever seen it? You comment about the side staring talkers made me re-call an episode of it where they were talking to each other, but looking at someone else to cover up Basil's nasty comment to a customer. lol

Beloved Heckler

User Image

I loved faulty towers! Canadian not Yank here smile

Open and Recruiting

Versatile Model

I LOVE FAWLTY TOWERS! heart
My boyfriend introduced me to it.
We watched a DVD or two of it at his house one day sometime last year. It was hilarious.

Shameless Hoarder

GillaGrrl
User Image

I loved faulty towers! Canadian not Yank here smile

Open and Recruiting

Hehe I forgot about that. xp But how AWESOME is Basil? lol

Beloved Heckler

User Image

SuperfragalisticAwesomesauce!

Open and Recruiting

Shameless Hoarder

GillaGrrl
User Image

Awww now I feel bad for my quirk... I never realised so many people cant talk to each others faces... Maybe I am an asshat for expecting it? I feel like poop for being so adament.

Open and Recruiting

I guess it is just a curse of growing up in the internet age? You don't have to look someone in the face these days. I only have trouble with it when I've first met someone, after that, once I'm used to them of course, I have no troubles.

Granted, at the last LAN get together I went to, I met a new guy there and he made a smart a** comment to me and everyone else knows what I'm like and they were all smirking when I put him in his place. I made mention of his nuts going some place they shouldn't be. 4laugh

Shameless Hoarder

Now I want to watch Mary Poppins gonk The stage show is in Sydney so I'm going to be going to see it! ^_^

Beloved Heckler

User Image

LMAO, I have never even thought of it being on stage! I would LURRRRVE it!

Open and Recruiting

Shameless Hoarder

From what I remember, it was a series of children's books before becoming a stage show and then the movie. I would HATE for a remake of that movie. Julie Andrews was an AWESOME Mary Poppins and I can't think of anyone who could replace her. And there is no one who could top d**k Van Dyke either. He played at least 3 characters, 2 of them credited. 3nodding

Shameless Hoarder

RustyRobot
We watched a DVD or two of it at his house one day sometime last year. It was hilarious.

You ninja poster you! I totally missed this xD

Versatile Model

bohemian_wild_child
RustyRobot

You ninja poster you! I totally missed this xD

ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas