ITS DONE! OH GOD FINALLY. crying

now to bundle the wires.

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
sgt.Frosty
installing a new power supply unit would be easy my friend said, the internet said the same thing.

I call bull on that. but maybe its just unfortunate I don't have the hands of a little girl to reach the plugs to where they need go, and that my PC case was cramped to begin with.

its almost done though, just one more difficult plug, than an easy one, then I gotta bundle the wires in a neat fashion.... burning_eyes
emotion_hug heart I do apologize nya. Congrazzles on almost finishing though yum_cupcake

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
techpriest35
Hey all whats up
Heya Tech nothing but the ceiling, what's up for you nya?

Magical Bibliophile

15,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image.
User Image
wow! how time flies! its already Xmas Eve!!

..........User Image

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
TheBlackCatLentheritia
techpriest35
Hey all whats up
Heya Tech nothing but the ceiling, what's up for you nya?
lols funny um not much just got back home from hanging at a friends house for the last four days just logging in to see what my gaian friends are up to maybe work on my hary poter guild or work on my dungeons and dragons campaign not sure yet im hella sore me and my friends made a week of working out on wednesday we did leg stuff till no one could stand then thursday we did arm stuff till we couldnt move our arms friday we did stuff with the bowflex till we couldnt feel our abs or move our arms then on sat we did bench of 180-270pounds we started at 180 and ended with 270 the earlier on sun day we did a distance run of 29miles then did 200 situps 150 push ups 10 sets of 100 yard lunges then we did wind sprints for an hour then we went and stretched and played video games
TheBlackCatLentheritia
sgt.Frosty
installing a new power supply unit would be easy my friend said, the internet said the same thing.

I call bull on that. but maybe its just unfortunate I don't have the hands of a little girl to reach the plugs to where they need go, and that my PC case was cramped to begin with.

its almost done though, just one more difficult plug, than an easy one, then I gotta bundle the wires in a neat fashion.... burning_eyes
emotion_hug heart I do apologize nya. Congrazzles on almost finishing though yum_cupcake

and the computer works! for a moment it didn't, but the PSU has its on power switch, so I turned it on. rofl

now to test it out with my graphics card.

or maybe later tomorrow, its late.

Magical Bibliophile

15,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image.
User Image
mmmmm~pie....*eats slice of pumpkin pie*

..........User Image

Rainbow Sweetheart

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
sgt.Frosty

and the computer works! for a moment it didn't, but the PSU has its on power switch, so I turned it on. rofl

now to test it out with my graphics card.

or maybe later tomorrow, its late.
cat_whee Power is helpful nya~
And I suspect you'll probably test it in the morning, you should likely get some sleep nya~

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
techpriest35
lols funny um not much just got back home from hanging at a friends house for the last four days just logging in to see what my gaian friends are up to maybe work on my hary poter guild or work on my dungeons and dragons campaign not sure yet im hella sore me and my friends made a week of working out on wednesday we did leg stuff till no one could stand then thursday we did arm stuff till we couldnt move our arms friday we did stuff with the bowflex till we couldnt feel our abs or move our arms then on sat we did bench of 180-270pounds we started at 180 and ended with 270 the earlier on sun day we did a distance run of 29miles then did 200 situps 150 push ups 10 sets of 100 yard lunges then we did wind sprints for an hour then we went and stretched and played video games
cat_sweatdrop That sounds really painful nya; you definitely need to rest and relax cat_3nodding I can't say I've done that much; I've only gotten about three or four days in a row and never just a specific thing I'd rotate through a cycle so as to not immobilize myself partially cat_sweatdrop

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
MissDotHacker
*twirls in*
Hewwo Dot-chan heart

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
WilyKitKat001
User Image.
User Image
wow! how time flies! its already Xmas Eve!!

..........User Image
I know what you mean cat_whee It's hard to believe; Merry Christmas Eve Kit-chan

Rainbow Sweetheart

TheBlackCatLentheritia
MissDotHacker
*twirls in*
Hewwo Dot-chan heart

Hi hi, how are you?

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
MissDotHacker

Hi hi, how are you?
I'm well; How are you? heart

Rainbow Sweetheart

TheBlackCatLentheritia
MissDotHacker

Hi hi, how are you?
I'm well; How are you? heart

I am good, I was really excited. My best friend was able to leave her son with her husband and hang out with my for my birthday.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff