Luuvy Fluffy 0.6 60.0% [ 3 ]
KeiHakujou 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]
This poll closed on May 13, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 55 56 57 > >>

Friendly Conversationalist

MissDotHacker

I am not sure if I really do that. I think most of what I come up with for my avi is based on what anime I am watching at the moment or video game I am playing.

Ah 4laugh
I'm usually inspired by a specific item or color.
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty

yeah, i'm gonna get it back though, even if its just bits of wire tied to each other

But it's aesthetically pleasing bits of wire tied to each other!

xd
you gave it an elevated sense of worth. 3nodding

no I still love it, only I needed to spray a little WD-40 for lubricant for the movement

I'm sure it deserves it! blaugh

It moves?

yup, the wires are set in squares, getting smaller as it moves to the center, and you can either move the center around, or you can spin everything else around it

Rainbow Sweetheart

PurpleLovr
MissDotHacker

I am not sure if I really do that. I think most of what I come up with for my avi is based on what anime I am watching at the moment or video game I am playing.

Ah 4laugh
I'm usually inspired by a specific item or color.

Sometimes I build off an item. I did that with the coveralls I got earlier today. I think they are lovely and wonderful quality for a freebie.

sgt.Frosty

yup, the wires are set in squares, getting smaller as it moves to the center, and you can either move the center around, or you can spin everything else around it

That sounds so cool.

MissDotHacker

Sometimes I build off an item. I did that with the coveralls I got earlier today. I think they are lovely and wonderful quality for a freebie.

You did a great job 3nodding
I haven't gotten enough eggs yet.

Rainbow Sweetheart

PurpleLovr
MissDotHacker

You did a great job 3nodding
I haven't gotten enough eggs yet.

Thanks, I appreciate the free items so I love to use them. I am trying to get as many eggs today as I can since I go to Sakura con.
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty

That sounds so cool.

its also super simple. 3nodding

MissDotHacker

Thanks, I appreciate the free items so I love to use them. I am trying to get as many eggs today as I can since I go to Sakura con.

I hope you get lots then!
*sends lucky vibes your way*

sgt.Frosty
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty

That sounds so cool.

Shhhhhh. Don't tell anyone!

Rainbow Sweetheart

PurpleLovr
MissDotHacker

I hope you get lots then!
*sends lucky vibes your way*

Thank you! I have 60 so far so I am not sure I will make it. Last I heard the magic number was 250.

MissDotHacker

Thank you! I have 60 so far so I am not sure I will make it. Last I heard the magic number was 250.

Yea, that's what I saw too.
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty

That sounds so cool.

Shhhhhh. Don't tell anyone!

but its impossibly simple, I can't hide it xp

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
sgt.Frosty

yeah, I wasnt fond of the snow either. but its all melted now. mrgreen
cat_sweatdrop It's the fact we got snow in the middle of April that's bugging me... It means we haven't fully entered Spring yet cat_emo

cat_ninja Though I made a chibi snowman this morning cat_4laugh

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
PurpleLovr
TheBlackCatLentheritia

I noticed a small error in your Games post!
You still have my name down for sending raffle trades and tektek entries.
I'd be more than happy to help, but I would have been pretty confused if I started receiving random PMs! wink
cat_sweatdrop cat_redface Sorry about that nya
cat_rofl I thought I updated that, but I confused the posts in my haste emotion_facepalm
heart

sgt.Frosty

but its impossibly simple, I can't hide it xp

Put a sheet over it!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items