Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Kitten

8,050 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Marathon 300
Okay, I will readily admit that I sucked at economy class, so while I think I understand something - let me know if I've got this wrong. lol

The Gaia economy is gone to s**t because of the gold generators - so prices are wildly inflated. If we could get rid of gold, we could.. y'know.. help fix things. That's going to wildly simplified even if it is true.

My proposal is that we form a network of people who gradually suck gold out of the economy with people who donate to the cause. Donations would be sent to a chosen individual in the network. Then those individuals would go sink money by buying up things the gold shops. We could choose like... 5 items? Then everyone in the network agrees on a set price and sells them on the marketplace. People who really want to do things big would make donations, but the identity of these 5 items would be known everywhere! Anyone wanting to occasionally help out by the fly could go buy those items. Rinse repeat.

I realize there are other methods, but I just randomly had the thought.. this is what came first.

Love help refining the idea from people who know more than I do! I'm already thinking of ways to it better but I want to know if I sound like an idiot first.

Fuzzy Kitten

I think another problem is all the new items that the cash shop releases every day. I feel like people buy them just to sell them in the marketplace.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff