Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you own a Pair of Slippers? Wear them if you do!

I DO own a pair! And I'm wearing them! 0.22702702702703 22.7% [ 42 ]
Sadly I don't own a pair, but I would like to. Sends entry fee! 0.23243243243243 23.2% [ 43 ]
I have a pair, but I can't seem to find an outfit that goes with them. :( 0.15135135135135 15.1% [ 28 ]
I have a pair, and I'm a member of the Club! 0.2 20.0% [ 37 ]
YAY! FREE GAMES! 0.18918918918919 18.9% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 185 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 140 141 142 > >> >>> »|

Perfect Businessman

preposterousplum
Well I don't know how to make banners so it's impressive to me, lol. Sorry you've been down...the only thing that gets me out of that kind of space is when I find something new to be interested in or excited about, like a project or even just some new music. It's not always easy to find something though...that's the tricky part. sweatdrop
Ehhh, my circle of interests is frighteningly small, so it's always been tough for me to "find something new." It just sort of comes and goes. The only thing I want is impossibly out of my reach, so the best I got is to just do other things till I get bored of them, then hope animating seems appealing again... Not really much of a plan, but whatever. I just hope people who are trying to purchase animations from me don't get fed up, I swear I wont forget your orders!

sweatdrop

Ace Firestarter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
★♋★♋★
I will stalk this event until my eyes bleed... OwO
Can't wait to see all the activity this will get once it is moved!! *squeal*
Wonder when it is gonna be moved...?
Meh, I can wait! =3
★♋★♋★

Dangerous Hunter

15,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Count on Gaia to back-shelve anything that doesn't involve PR or the almighty $. rolleyes

Ace Firestarter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
★♋★♋★
*sigh* So slow... But I can understand at the moment.
With all the odd issues that Gaia is having and the Madness thing goin' on, it's a bit of a given for why it's taking a while.
But tis sad that we are getting a bit back-shelved...
The almighty $$ is a powerful thing. Don't ever want to cross it rofl
★♋★♋★

7,175 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
WE HAVE 1 PARTICIPANT! YAY!

Bashful Bibliophile

31,215 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Crack Shot 50
Renais
Ehhh, my circle of interests is frighteningly small, so it's always been tough for me to "find something new." It just sort of comes and goes. The only thing I want is impossibly out of my reach, so the best I got is to just do other things till I get bored of them, then hope animating seems appealing again... Not really much of a plan, but whatever. I just hope people who are trying to purchase animations from me don't get fed up, I swear I wont forget your orders!

sweatdrop

Ahhh...I'm just the opposite. I have so many interests that I have a hard time really focusing on just one thing and getting anything done, and when there's so many sometimes it all just loses meaning and I end up bored anyway. Just out of curiosity, how much does one of those avatar animations usually cost?
preposterousplum
Just out of curiosity, how much does one of those avatar animations usually cost?

I can answer that! Reni works on bribes, so you just have to put what you are willing to pay, in your order form. If you post in his shop a lot, and you play nice with him, he's liable to do a freebie for you, without you even asking. But don't tell him I told you that. lol

Invisible Heckler

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Hello Riku! Seeing your sig reminds me I need to go click some eggs. LOL

I've put in a new request to have the thread moved.

Invisible Heckler

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
XD Shanra eggies are always fun to click! ^_^

Invisible Heckler

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
*pokes Shanra's tank*

>.>
<.<

*taps it again and again watching the fishes run for their lives* cat_evil

HA! Captcha: 'road apples' XD

Invisible Heckler

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
*lurks again*
COOKIE has to drop out of the event, due to not having internet. So, I am taking over her poetry contest.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff