Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revered Connoisseur

Fire 0ak
Daltar
Hmm. Aside from steampunk, military, sci-fi, dapper, I actually want a tribal/monster creature REIs like DrinkyTengu's works and gem2niki's. Something unique and out-of-the-box themes like medieval and more knight and warlock items. Still waiting for the sainte ciel storge sequel: Philia.

Love that idea! Would be nice if Prism would make us an amazing Nuetral/masculine REI with the same calibur as the other Saint Ciels! whee
Hehe, I already made my Phila storyline. Only one can dream that this should be a full EI. Mephiste must appear in that storyline. About PRlSM, I guess she need to get out of her comfort zone. At least, just once in a while, showcase her pixeling quality on masculine poses.

Buggy Mage

Different types of noses
pointy and Chisled Chin Mods
Poseable Bulky arm/leg mods (example, changleing's arm mod but better detailed) instead of skinny ones all the time, clothing optional.
Wrinkle mods Best example is in the item Space Fleet wigs:Second Generation. On the Captain Picard pose it has really subtle and realistic wrinkles. We need more like it. 3nodding
Insectoid/alien skins Similar to the Alien movies, Guyver's organic suit.
anime styled mullets with long side-burns.
Regal/military uniforms from around the world
Martial arts clothing, example, Kendo gi
Japanese shinto clothing
More masculine/tough/ shard shaped eyes in varying colors
more historical items in general <gold rush, old West, informal European dress, archeologist's equipment, famous composers, Charles Darwin, Presidents, Famous inventors/inventions>.

Sorry for being so disorganized, xp I also had a couple ideas for REIs too

Stuntman<Many costumes/wigs/nose,muscle mods, Chin mod, wrinkle mod, facial hair, movie references, normal and alternately damaged clothing, riding vehicles, side-view sitting in classic car background through window or hood and windshield view, explosions, sparks, other effects >

Farmer<beautiful farm backgrounds(farm house,farmland), giant vegetable poses, Hat, hat-hair, plaid work shirt heavy duty pants, dirt-coated effect, rocking chair, seated leg pose, dog companion,Tired expression, angry expression, lazy expression, nose mod, wrinkle mods, chin mod, muscle mods(arms/hands,legs/feet, chest), gun, farm tools/equipment>

Dangerous Knight

Punk/metal themed!
Studs and ripped pants and band shirts and I'm not very creative but you get the idea.
BOOOOOOOOTS
Piercings
facial hair!

Medieval nights! SWORDS AND ARMOR AND DRAGONS And battlefront backgrounds and mighty steeds.
Wounds and armour that's scratched up from battle.
A fair maiden to rescuuuuuue.
MOAR FACIAL hair (you aren't a knight without at least stubble, let's face it.)

Lunatic

9,025 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
Facial hairs in all colors pls.
Manly eyebrows, and manly eyes.

Mama Gen's Kouhai

Protagonist

Robot/Mech REI would make me happy to see

Naughty Pants

Manly stuff I would like to see:

Plain, realistic facial hair in a variety of colors
Short masculine hairstyles in a variety of colors
Cuffs and cufflinks
Spats. because spats are love.

I always think that little details make more of an impact than big poses like suitcoats or capes of whatnot. Also more people will want the smaller details because they can wear them more often - perhaps even wear them all the time as a character piece. So even if the item is expensive they'll quest for it because if you wear it all the time you can justify spending more gold on the item.

Big Member

Sports REI! It could go seasonally or thematically. I want more kinds of elbow/knee pads/helmets and gloves. Skateboards/snowboards and gear. Better rollerblades, some skis, more boxing stuff.... there are so many ways to go with this concept. :33

Dangerous Rogue

Hi-Potion
Espirit dTatame
Some pants, a weapon, hair that doesn't suck.
Okay
I cant agree with this
we have SO many pants already, what could you possibly want?
we have lots of male hair and weapons that dont suck
omg just
what the heck even

And some ******** shoes, too.

Owl Bard's Bestie

Honestly, IDK if I would wear it but I thought a Man vs. Wild style REI would be fun, with dodgy "survival tips" and lots camping style clothes for a variety of climates etc.

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Espirit dTatame
Hi-Potion
Espirit dTatame
Some pants, a weapon, hair that doesn't suck.
Okay
I cant agree with this
we have SO many pants already, what could you possibly want?
we have lots of male hair and weapons that dont suck
omg just
what the heck even

And some ******** shoes, too.
SHOES would be amazing
like we have every kind of pants/shorts for guys and girls
but like
we lack shoes in so many colours and colour combinations
its annoying trying to get them to go with an outfit jngvrced

High-functioning Unicorn

something looks manly yet fashionable,, imagine Fall 2012 Men's Collection as an REI emotion_dowant

something warrior-y, regal or ancient military stuff,, maybe REI about the history of military from Ancient Egypt to French Revolution! biggrin

Apocalyptic Citizen

An REI of fine menswear over several decades.

1920s style business suit and fitted fedora. (Classy!)
1950s. (Pinstripes and skinny ties!)
1970s. (OH THE GARISH COLORS)
2000s. (Super high class business attire)

Would be great if we got matching facial hair for it... imagine the 70s mustaches!!

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I loved Watchmaker. Maybe something similar to that but with a different color scheme.

Anything with bulky armor, torn or dirty clothes, or some high cut boots that will look good on the male legs.

Dog

Leg mods/arm mods with nice armor.
And nicer looking boots. :>

Midori Arai's Girlfriend

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
Jaffah
Honestly, IDK if I would wear it but I thought a Man vs. Wild style REI would be fun, with dodgy "survival tips" and lots camping style clothes for a variety of climates etc.

Yeeesss. If they mixed it with My Side of the Mountain so we could get a badass falcon companion that would be nice too.

No drinking your own piss though. emotion_puke

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces