Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anlina S.
supersayiandj80
Yeah, it took me a while to catch on. So now, when a item comes out that I want I'll of course grab it right away. It's to bad, a lot are out of my reach now.

But, meeting all the Gaians was fun. It's not the first time I met people online though, that in itself is a experience.

If I manage to make it to Anime Expo this summer it will be another big Gaia milestone for me... so many mods are going to be there, and I'm guessing there will pobably be another Gaia social.

I don't believe I've met any mods yet, I could have in the hundreds of gaians from Acen, but the other anime con I went to Anime Reactor. They had a panel about gaia. Though it was just a user from the site running it.

I'd love to be able to meet some mods, or you know the admins!

Hahaha, I'd pick them up and make people take pictures of me doing so. surprised
Early 2004 - Learn about Gaia Online through Fandom Wank. Thought it'd be interesting to check out later, but forgot about it.
June 23, 2004 - Find link in my bookmarks. Sign onto site as different account.
June 24, 2004 - Got my first event box - a pink one! Boy, was I disappointed when that didn't happen more often.
June 28, 2004 - Create Twitch Strummer solely to check out male items since my original account is female.
June to October - Hang around ED, probably contributing to its lowering quality.
October to now - Jump around forum to forum with mostly Twitch.
April 25th, 2005 - I become Twitch Strummer, the spider monkey.
August 2003:
I found Gaia through kao-ani.com, I registered and forgot about it for a month.

September: Found account, started posting and getting adicted.

It sort of blurred for awhile with QnFing and guilds up until...

Gaia Second Annual Ball:
Found my Uranus buddies<3 Best time I've ever had on Gaia probably.

And now I'm here. I don't really have a home anymore because QnF is dead. But meh, I'm okay.
I have been a Ruroni in Gaia since March 20th 03.
August 19, 2004: La Aerith, who later became MowMowz, who seems to have changed her name again since then, introduced me to the site.
It took me a few hours to find the forums. xd So the first thing I did was click around a bit, then buy some Castaway clothes. I also took note of Ian's disturbing stare, and wondered if he might be in love with me.

Late August - September: I was terrified to create a thread myself, because I was afraid someone would get mad at me for being an ignorant noob...so I wandered around, mostly between ED, Writers, and Music, replying to posts. I remember being afraid of the chatterbox. Finally, I gathered up the courage to post in the Music subforum, asking people what their personal theme songs/soundtracks were.

October: After someone in Avatar Talk criticised my cheap outfit, I became interested in more expensive clothes. I bought my Emo Glasses, and a friend gave me my Goti Clips, neither of which I have taken off since then.
I tried roleplaying for a while, but I couldn't get online often enough. So one day I wandered into Life Issues and stayed there.

November: I donated for the first time. I sold some of the letters, and gave others to my friends as Christmas gifts. I got an impressive deal on the Winged Anklets I'd lusted after for so long: I traded a November Letter for them!

December: I participated in the Moonlight Nocturne and Candy Cane Christmas balls, both of which were more fun than I'd had on Gaia in a while. During the mistletoe event, I kissed VO fifty times, for no good reason.

December 31 - January 1, 2005: At a New Year's Party, I discovered that a lot of my friends had accounts here too, so we hijacked all the computers in the house and spent the rest of the night trading items and teaching each other how to fish.

January 2005: Someone found my account and got mad at me for some of the things I'd posted here...so I left for a while.

March 2005: I returned, but I was afraid to go into Life Issues again, so I spent most of my time in GD before it got too disgusting.

April 2005: Other than being absolutely shocked by the inflation lately...I love the addition of the GCD forum, and will probably be spending a lot of my time here in the future. 3nodding
LokiPineapple
October: After someone in Avatar Talk criticised my cheap outfit, I became interested in more expensive clothes. I bought my Emo Glasses, and a friend gave me my Goti Clips, neither of which I have taken off since then.
I tried roleplaying for a while, but I couldn't get online often enough. So one day I wandered into Life Issues and stayed there.

I set myself pretty lofty goals from the beginning - the first outfit I had planned was black top hat, striped stockings, Daisy's shoes, black gloves, nitemare collar and rose corsage. No small feat to obtain the whole outfit, even way back when I joined.

One of the threads I started posting in early on was the Original Rate your avatar! back when it was still in GD, before AT existed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff