Original Gaian

Tiiq
you knwo your a gaia oldbie when this
User Image
wasn't a newbie, he was actually richer than you

Truth! rofl

musapan's Wife

Original Gaian

You also know you are an oldie if you miss the speech bubbles to let you know something new had happened. Like the speech bubble with the envelope for a new message! crying
Has probably already been said, but: You know you're an oldbie when you remember changing the names of servers in your address bar to find one that was still online and hadn't crashed yet. sweatdrop
Mizuiro
Tiiq
you knwo your a gaia oldbie when this
User Image
wasn't a newbie, he was actually richer than you

Truth! rofl
rofl rofl rofl
Mizuiro
You know you're an oldbie when evolving items confuse the hell out of you, because you're used to the simple days when one item was just that, ONE item. rofl
dude I'm still hella confused... crying

musapan's Wife

Original Gaian

FATTY NUBCAKE
Has probably already been said, but: You know you're an oldbie when you remember changing the names of servers in your address bar to find one that was still online and hadn't crashed yet. sweatdrop

OH. MY GOD.
I had forgotten about that!! THE OLD DAYS! crying

Assimilated Survivor

when you saw Kiki's in the marketplace for 6k.

crying I was one dumb noob.

musapan's Wife

Original Gaian

Xantye

Tragic, isn't it? gonk
Mizuiro
Xantye

Tragic, isn't it? gonk

At least you weren't an idiot and sold your kiki to the shops before the admins made it so you could only sell MC's in the MP. gonk

I got my kiki back last year though :3

O.G. Gaian

9,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Window Shopper 100
I joined in Dec. 2 in '04. Do I still count as an oldbie? :3

Anyway, I remember when the fairy wings were considered really expensive and high-end.I also remember when Kiki's came out. I forced my mom to get it (and the blanket; I'm still pissed that as soon as I sold the blanket, it shot up 100,000 gold).

I wish I'd gotten two. D:

Dapper Conversationalist

..::But when a young lady is to be a heroine, the perverseness of forty surrounding families cannot prevent her.

You know you're a gaia oldie when you created your first account and were given peasant clothes to rock. ((Probably already been said about a dozen times but I add to the pile seeing as the newbies suck for getting those whippersnapper starter kits!))

Also I second the announcement one. If you look back a couple years they seriously only did like 2 announcements a month if that. Now you go on vaca for a week and a half and come back to 9!

Something must and will happen to throw a hero in her way::..

musapan's Wife

Original Gaian

QT BTCH
Mizuiro
Xantye

Tragic, isn't it? gonk

At least you weren't an idiot and sold your kiki to the shops before the admins made it so you could only sell MC's in the MP. gonk

I got my kiki back last year though :3

Oh gosh, that sucks. Good thing you got it back! xD

I remember when buying my eyepatch for 1,000 was a big deal to me. And I got a glitch and lost my money without getting the item, so I emailed them and Ling returned it to me personally. rofl
You know you're an oldbie when you remember September 04 MCs as a "bad investment." gonk

I TRADED TWO AND 6K for a 12K COMMON!!! crying emo

Aged Gaian

preciousber
You know you're a gaia oldbie when you pout and still miss how the shops once looked like a real shop complete with shelves. Yea ... I always like the shops better that way. sweatdrop

I want that back gonk

You know you're a gaia oldbie when/ when you.... can still remember that avys once didn't have the choice of different positions or the option to sit.

You know you're a gaia oldbie when/ when you.... remember the original log in screen with the guy with the red hair and blue eyes, and the girl with the cat ears and cat gloves.

You know you're a gaia oldbie when/ when you.... remember that the Deluxe Cat ears where something that many people wanted and actually saved up for.

You know you're a gaia oldbie when/ when you.... remember seeing Angelic Halos regularly and it wasn't that big of a deal.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff