Welcome to Gaia! ::

personal peanut
ninja

Give me a moment to hide the souvenir spoons and I'll let you know.

...SO! The peanut finally comes out of the shell!

sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop Yeah. Just ignore me. 3.3in the morn, remember? sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop
PixelPhoenix
Aye! Perfectly stated! ...as an off subject: how old are you?
(does age matter in anything? xd )

My profile info is all correct, I'm 18.
Fweeee! Fun, fun. eek I wonder what my profile says... stare I always put something else..
Yup, just updated.

eek eek stressed stressed xd xd crying crying

I hear my parent(s) coming up the stairs. I'm only 14. Not a legal age in my household to be up at 3.4 in the morning. 'specially with a test tomorrow. g'night! I've enjoyed our talk. I'll add you to my friends. I hope thats okay? We can talk some other time..

But for now, Auf Weidersane! Guten Tag!
PixelPhoenix
Yup, just updated.

eek eek stressed stressed xd xd crying crying

I hear my parent(s) coming up the stairs. I'm only 14. Not a legal age in my household to be up at 3.4 in the morning. 'specially with a test tomorrow. g'night! I've enjoyed our talk. I'll add you to my friends. I hope thats okay? We can talk some other time..

But for now, Auf Weidersane! Guten Tag!

Guten Nacht! Schlafen Sie gut.
I once was a flamer in the GD, but those days passed. It got boring. Then I became a Word Gamer, which was quite fun and really helped with the money makin'. wink And now I'm an ATer. People there are nice and polite, sadly, there are only a few that will actually respond. We need more regular ATers. sweatdrop
Orpheus
I once was a flamer in the GD, but those days passed. It got boring. Then I became a Word Gamer, which was quite fun and really helped with the money makin'. wink And now I'm an ATer. People there are nice and polite, sadly, there are only a few that will actually respond. We need more regular ATers. sweatdrop
I was in WG before I became a GDer...I've been a GDer since 2004...But poor GD's been pretty crap lately, so I came here.

The locals of GCD rule. I fit in more with them...GD's too popularity-based and "BUTTSECKSZ LOL!!"
I Feel Toast
Orpheus
I was in WG before I became a GDer...I've been a GDer since 2004...But poor GD's been pretty crap lately, so I came here.

The locals of GCD rule. I fit in more with them...GD's too popularity-based and "BUTTSECKSZ LOL!!"

Wait, there's no buttsecks in GCD?
TriskDaemon
I Feel Toast
Orpheus

Wait, there's no buttsecks in GCD?
Oh, there is, hidden away in secret buttsecks baskets.

GD = Quantity buttsecks
GCD = Quality buttsecks

Feral Fairy

15,665 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Subject matter of each forum attracts different types of people, it's no surprise that as time goes, every forum has dominant traits. I only hang out regularly in 2 places: GCD and Exchange. There are nice people from both forums, but GCD is a more relaxed place compared to the fast-paced Exchange. The regulars I see here are mostly laidback with a bucket of insanity.

I do NOT collect spoons! scream

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pie For All! 300
I normally hang out here or on a guild, but if I can't be on either I go to the chatterbox where I lurk and decide to show the newbies how they can be accepted. By being themselves and by typing properly.

8,850 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Dont forget the fishermen/women
TriskDaemon
I think I stated somewhere that GCDers were just damn eccentric.

Yes. Yes, we are. ninja

I used to haunt the ED in search of meaningful discussion. It has since turned into a festering cesspool of n00bish repeat topics and moronic flamers. And they have the nerve to delete my threads.... so fark them.

That's all I have to say.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces