Welcome to Gaia! ::

Celestial Dreamer

61,850 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Ambiverted
PG-13 is for movie ratings. No where is it stated that this site is meant to be PG-13, I am pretty tired of seeing this misconception in every single thread about nekkid avis. The rule requiring someone to be over 13 to join is different from PG-13.
Every so often when messaging, it'll say at the bottom that content above a PG-13 rating isn't allowed on Gaia. They have it written places, but in practice they go by whatever flies.

Demonic Lover

Knight of Britannia
If they're demons, do you expect them to dress like nuns? xD
User Image My Vivi has been a nun ninja you'd think religious prudes would have purer souls D: lies I tell you, lies.

Beloved Fairy

34,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
SuccuViv
Knight of Britannia
If they're demons, do you expect them to dress like nuns? xD
User Image My Vivi has been a nun ninja you'd think religious prudes would have purer souls D: lies I tell you, lies.

I can see her SHOULDER. What a harlot. emotion_awesome

Wheezing Member

Knight of Britannia
Whoops, my mistake. lol

Don't we have a burlap sack item somewhere? I feel like there is one. THAT WAY NO ONE CAN BE TEMPTED BY NAKED PIXELS.

User Image

emotion_dealwithit

Statue of Wisdom's Significant Otter

Bloodthirsty Hellraiser

Not sorry. emotion_dealwithit

Amorous Lunatic

I've been dressed as a semi-nude demoness for about 3 years now. I only changed my avatar for the first time 3 days ago to a slightly more dressed demoness, by which I mean my calves are now covered by boots. rofl

Beloved Fairy

34,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
Torse
Knight of Britannia
Whoops, my mistake. lol

Don't we have a burlap sack item somewhere? I feel like there is one. THAT WAY NO ONE CAN BE TEMPTED BY NAKED PIXELS.

User Image

emotion_dealwithit

rofl *insta-buy*

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Knight of Britannia
The Iron Magus
I blame tumblr. Everyone on there is like "Unf I'm a liberated and constantly horny sex goddess so you better break out the whips and chains and then afterwards we're gonna cuddle and s**t."

What's wrong with that though? emo
There's nothing wrong with that. I literally just said that I didn't care immediately after that sentence you quoted. gonk And then I elaborated further in the rest of the text you excised.

Special Snowflake

Don't be jealous of others hotness, now. rofl

I think people should be able to dress as they wish on Gaia as long as it isn't too lurid. Nakedness isn't an indication of promiscuity. Being on a beach doesn't make all those people ho's.

As for ratings, Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040 had naked boob shots of the leading ladies, and that was rated 12 in the UK rofl an entire year younger than what you're suggesting Gaia is meant to be.
Even back in the old days I was always as naked as I could be. Male avatars never wore a shirt, female ones were always in undies or skimpy bathing suits. I love being naked. It's fun.

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Both of my OCs are demons. My guy almost never wears a shirt. He'll wear a long sweater, jacket, or something, but he loves showing off his hairy chest whenever he wants to (also I love that I have more options available to hide that tacky gray bra).

My girl dresses in all sorts of things, but she's usually a quarter naked instead of half. biggrin

Beloved Fairy

34,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
The Iron Magus
Knight of Britannia
The Iron Magus
I blame tumblr. Everyone on there is like "Unf I'm a liberated and constantly horny sex goddess so you better break out the whips and chains and then afterwards we're gonna cuddle and s**t."

There's nothing wrong with that. I literally just said that I didn't care immediately after that sentence you quoted. gonk And then I elaborated further in the rest of the text you excised.

I-I was only joking, my apologies! I suppose it's also just a knee-jerk reaction to the fact that whenever tumblr is mentioned, it's always about something negative. sweatdrop But either way, I didn't mean anything disparaging towards you whatsoever!

Slumbering Tengu

I'm a perfectly modest little girl emotion_8c

But your answer is sex sells obviously
I mean I'm happy because I get to save money
imagine if they weren't pumping out sexy items all the time?
They'd have to make items I actually liked
then I'd be sad because I don't have that kind of money

I personally don't care one way or another
eventually all sexy avis just blur together anyway
I don't seem to notice them these days
unless I'm specifically looking

Mega Bit

Yuekazehime
Ambiverted
PG-13 is for movie ratings. No where is it stated that this site is meant to be PG-13, I am pretty tired of seeing this misconception in every single thread about nekkid avis. The rule requiring someone to be over 13 to join is different from PG-13.
Every so often when messaging, it'll say at the bottom that content above a PG-13 rating isn't allowed on Gaia. They have it written places, but in practice they go by whatever flies.

okay, this is an interesting and valid point. I looked it up a bit more, and I think I'm changing my opinion on this.
PG-13 does come up under PMs, as an aside in parenthesis. But the general point is adult content is not allowed. It's almost like they are over simplifying in that case.
In the TOS there is no mention of any rating, but under the page stating "Information for parents" it says "We try to keep our site at a "PG-13" level". Which is totally misleading, especially if a parent happens to look into the site.
I am pretty positive that staff has said something along the lines of my initial opinion.."PG-13 is for movie ratings blahblah", which is why I never bothered to look into it.

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Knight of Britannia
The Iron Magus
Knight of Britannia
The Iron Magus

I-I was only joking, my apologies! I suppose it's also just a knee-jerk reaction to the fact that whenever tumblr is mentioned, it's always about something negative. sweatdrop But either way, I didn't mean anything disparaging towards you whatsoever!

Nah, it's cool. Honestly, I actually do have a lot of negative things to say about tumblr anyway... xd But this is neither the time nor place. On balance, it's certainly not the worst part of the internet, and I'd rather hang there than, say, 4chan, but if I didn't have tumblr savior to screen out some of the more egregious crap that gets posted there, I probably would have deleted my account a long time ago. -_-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff