Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Medic

Stage 4 is as far as I got, so if anyone has other screenshots, feel free to post smile

7,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
i got some pics for the rest 3nodding
so im gonna help

8,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
We need items of the Four Gods.

Timely Advisor

Kaiba the Revenge
Bolsheviki
User Image
—☆—

Anyone else notice the Yu Yu Hakusho reference? The characters Gaia-tan fights against are named after the Four Saint Beasts.

I never watched YYH. >v> It's probably more likely than DemiKids though (and I'd j**z my pants if that's what it was based off of).
Funny enough, you both can be right! 8D

They're based of the four gods and the four gods inspire many different things. (YuYu Hakusho, Fushigi Yuugi, Digimon)
Just take a look at the all the different things in that link!

Vector Theta's Husbando

Mega Man-Lover

Kazuma Ishimaru

They're based of the four gods and the four gods inspire many different things. (YuYu Hakusho, Fushigi Yuugi, Digimon)
Just take a look at the all the different things in that link!

Oh, right. Thanks for the link.

7,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Shiver`
Raftelfan
Shiver`
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.THANK YOU!
As someone who never play RIGs this is my only chance of seeing these images. whee

You're welcome smile

I'm starting to think that I shouldn't play them anymore though...
For the past 3 rigs, I've played and each time when I failed I got a grand drape item that came out with a bunch of different colors from Perfect Tragedy.
So I have a Tourmaline Grand Drape, a Topaz Grand Drape, and now an Aquamarine Grand Drape. stressed and this time I even go to stage 4 so I was thinking i'd get something better but...I guess the odds are against me sad
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Heh, reason why I don't play.
I rather just buy the items I know I light with gold via MP. And if i happen to like a item that is worth a lot then I just figure that my chances are .0000001% of me getting it anywyas. sweatdrop

I can totally agree with this as I am another who refuses to play rigs. I rather wait until the item comes out then to waste my real cash on the chances of getting something I don't want, can't use, & will get almost noting for selling.

Tipsy Nerd

10,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Shiver`
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.THANK YOU!
As someone who never play RIGs this is my only chance of seeing these images. whee

this goes for me too, I always like the pretty art C:

Genius

User Image
    "Lovely Desu Fire Beam of Truth!" You have defeated the serpent beast, but its still far from over. Click below to continue.

too lazy to take a ss.

Loyal Loiterer

looks like o_8's art.

and that 4th beast is gorgeous @Q@

I also got a victory and didn't keep the art D:

Genius

Romantic Vampire

10,090 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Dragon Master 50
And if anyone can find the artwork for idea's on the rig and what not from the actual artists would be great!

I love seeing there sketches and stuff. (:

Genius

THIS is getting good xd

Genius

Genius

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items