Welcome to Gaia! ::

REmoving two of the maps, and then putting the wrong map in the Durem area. Either the admins were too lazy to make a new map, or they had to much to do before.

Discuss what you think is gonna happen, and why you think they didnt get the maps in.
Those admins are really lazy.
I reckon they're making a water sport for the sea.

Hilarious Associate

they didnt do that on purpose stressed the script broke and rolled back to before halloween.
I think it was a mistake. sweatdrop
The Dot Hacker
they didnt do that on purpose stressed the script broke and rolled back to before halloween.
Yeah thats whast I thought happened.
parrot-chan
For some reason, I doubt that second theory, even though it would be good.

@Dot: I doubt that, because the two missing maps have images for them right now.
parrot-chan
...Lazy?

...Lazy...

LAZY!!!

Do you realise how much time, money and effort the admins put into gaia?
How hard it is to keep up to everyones demands?
How hard it is to keep the LARGEST ONLINE FORUM ON THE INTERNET available for all?
[/rant]

Gino Enthusiast

36,625 Points
  • The Bowe 500
  • Gino Enthusiast 500
  • Gambino Supporter 500
sweatdrop They've been at AX the past few days. Give 'em a break.
[Cubone]
parrot-chan
...Lazy?

...Lazy...

LAZY!!!

How hard it is to keep the LARGEST ONLINE FORUM ON THE INTERNET available for all?
[/rant]
Really anyone who says the admin are lazy should rot in hell for lying.
Jasette
sweatdrop They've been at AX the past few days. Give 'em a break.
But they usually have the images ready in advance.

I just thought of a thoery for if the Mansion being back was intentional. The Von Helson Mansion is one of the Blow-Up houses, and it sprung back up and shot the other Gambino Mansion way up into the sky.
Some people are so unapreciative of what they do for us stare Shut up and go back to Neopets rolleyes
captain p0ser
Some people are so unapreciative of what they do for us stare Shut up and go back to Neopets rolleyes
If you are telling me to go back to Neopets, I didnt even come from there. Im appreciative, but Im really confused on why they arent in.
Saiko Ji
[Cubone]
parrot-chan
...Lazy?

...Lazy...

LAZY!!!

[/rant]
Really anyone who says the admin are lazy should rot in hell for lying.
Although I hate rants, I also agree with [cubone]. The admins put their lives on hold when there a big events coming up, work for days at a time with coding, making new images, etc, and people STILL complain. I'd love to see anyone on gaia, or even a group of 100+ make a website better than gaia.

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
It was a glitch. Had it been an update, Cindy would have appeard and told us what was going on.

If that's not enough proof:
- The VH mansion has returned after being crushed. It didn't spring back up, that's ridiculous. It was crushed, gone, kaput.
- The Gambino mansion (that crushed the VH one) has disappeared. Had it fallen over or something, there would be more rubble, which the admins would have left there as an explanation, even though the other rubble had disappeared.
- The two maps that only had rubble on have disappeared, simply because at the date that the maps have been rolled back to, there were no maps there. If it was on an auto-update script, then it's not actually loading a map.

The maps aren't there because they have to be redrawn and because there wasn't an update. I think it's incredibly naive of you to call the admins lazy; if you'd been paying attention, you'd realise that they have actually been at Anime Expo over the weekend and therefore wouldn't be able to work on the site. Finally, if you had any idea how much work went in to each and every update, you'd realise that there is no way in hell that the admins of Gaia are lazy.

Frankly, I'd like to see you do better. neutral

Dramatic Hunter

People should stop whining, it's giving me a headache.

If you want updates, make a competitive site, update that and stop bitching.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff