Welcome to Gaia! ::

I like....

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 24, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

Sheesh these wings are popular and it seems like everbody has got them. Just how many people donated his time??? I'm seeing a lot fewer spider legs though. What donation item do you guys like?
I love both. The arachne chestplate in enveloped mode is the most appealing to me tho. It looks like you have a black halo.. @www@
Alraune
I love both. The arachne chestplate in enveloped mode is the most appealing to me tho. It looks like you have a black halo.. @www@
Cool. I'm srill deciding what to do with my other sealed envelope.
Like this you mean?

NekoNick's Compadre

I hope the new sealed letters aren't going to be too expensive because of this. Fortunately I managed to get my April for 4600 gold. sweatdrop
I really love the wings, but I don't have them on because I don't want to look like everyone else right now. sweatdrop I think I'll wait until people get a little bored of them, and the entire site doesn't seem to be wearing them.
Stranger in a Strange Lan
Alraune
I would say go spider, like the kiki kitty not many people picked the alternativ to the most popular, so the price will rise because less exist.
Kynale
I really love the wings, but I don't have them on because I don't want to look like everyone else right now. sweatdrop I think I'll wait until people get a little bored of them, and the entire site doesn't seem to be wearing them.
Lol. I love mine too much and will never take them off!

8,850 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
There is no way i am going to take my lunar cloak off for some butterfly wings... just wouldnt suit
I'm sure a heck of a lot of people donated xd Especially seeing what the letters are going for now...

I don't mind any donation items except for the bear hats (Those I don't like very much) and the DJs because they're too bulky-looking to me xD I can't really pick favorites, because there's a lot of them I really like, such as the scarves, the kitty/puppy, and now these new ones. ^^
Tainted Deity
Like this you mean?
Yes. biggrin

Shirtless Fatcat

eek
i don't see any kiki's.....

DAMN SPIDERS ATE MY KITTY! scream

*feels a tad bit n00bish*
Tainted Deity
Stranger in a Strange Lan
Alraune
I would say go spider, like the kiki kitty not many people picked the alternativ to the most popular, so the price will rise because less exist.
Orrrrrrrrrrr I could just save my sealed envelope which would be even more valuble! Right?

4,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kynale
I know what you mean. They're adorable, but with everyone wearing them they're nothing special. Plus I have nothing in my inventory that really go with them. Nothing looks right with the wings.

Space Werewolf

I have sealed letters, but I don't want either of the items yet. Maybe the spider item. I don't want butterfly wings; they don't go with any of my outfits.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff