Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why am I glad, you ask? Because the rollback means I get my angelic staff back. I originally sold it in the Marketplace at an inflated price a few days ago, just to see if people would actually buy it. But shortly after someone did buy it, I found that people were buying them for 10k more than what I had sold mine for. So when I get my staff back, I can sell it again for an even higher profit. I'm going to lose my cool shades and hat as a price, but I can always buy them back, and this time I'll have more gold left over. surprised
Is anyone else glad about the rollback? I sure am seeing a lot of negative comments about it, mostly from those that completed an important one-in-a-lifetime trade in the last few days.
stare Because..........lots of people lose things they didn't want to lose. My friends just bought NM Scarfs yesterday. Now they lose their dream items and consider quitting. Plus, it causes more people to call it quits. xp
I is VERY glad about the rollback.
Sephirothfan159
stare Because..........lots of people lose things they didn't want to lose. My friends just bought NM Scarfs yesterday. Now they lose their dream items and consider quitting. Plus, it causes more people to call it quits. xp
The item isn't necessarily lost, though. It just gets moved back to the previous owner. In fact, there's a good chance that the item will go back up for sale. There's no use complaining unless it's about the gold that you earn for posting, or that you got a rare event in the last four days.
[Claret]
Sephirothfan159
The item isn't necessarily lost, though. It just gets moved back to the previous owner. In fact, there's a good chance that the item will go back up for sale. There's no use complaining unless it's about the gold that you earn for posting, or that you got a rare event in the last four days.

Ehh...........You do have a point. However, if it wasn't for hackers and whatnot this would have never happened...... confused
Actually, i'm pretty happy ^_^. I made some bad store purchases and ended up selling them back to the store, so the rollback is giving me a second chance. I'd rather not have to buy back my items, but I can live.
Or the fishing. People are majorly loosing out there. I must have spent twenty hours or more in the four days so i can save up for a helmet. now i loose all the fish i caught. People who have been trying for long times the hard way there to get their prizes either loosing their prize or their catch. *sniffles*
infinity would be nice wink wink i can make it happen but i wont so nothing matters
I'm not exactly overjoyed about the rollback, but I don't hate it either.

I'm going to have to recheck a lot of minishop orders, get that angelic sash back at a great price,( but doubt it ) , and other stuff. The most annoying part is that my trade listings were cleared. @__@ that's how I kept track of all the commissions I had left to do~ some from last year. XD; Now I have no idea. And I was also paying a ton of artists, and I dont' remember those I've paid and those I haven't >.<;

I never spend a lot of gold on marketplace, so I didn't make any bad sells or anything. XD; Still, I'm not worried about the rollback. What comes will come. :3 Just a lot of detective work is all. XD

Congrats on your staff. ^___^

Not Liccy's Other Half

Shameless Codger

18,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
All I stand to lose from this rollback is around is around 5-7k, but that's because I recently completed a commish within these past 4 days.
I just hope the buyer doesn't mind resending the payment.

If not... I'll be disapointed... and possibly pout as well sad but it's not the end of the world for me, I'll just move on to the next commish.
ok right
so roll-back good? or bad?
i could make roll back not happen
i might
i don't know tho yet if i should
I'm not over joyed by or anything, because i am not going to lose anything since it has been three months since i have been on. heck, everything i didn't do will be lost that means i will be able to do that stuff again. sweet.
After reading Faea's post, I'm starting to think that the rollback is doing more harm than good. sad And Claret, why don't you just resell it all at the same price? Or at least not as expensive as 10k more? Think of the questers who were so happy to get it, all to lose it again. sad
Little Rachael
After reading Faea's post, I'm starting to think that the rollback is doing more harm than good. sad And Claret, why don't you just resell it all at the same price? Or at least not as expensive as 10k more? Think of the questers who were so happy to get it, all to lose it again. sad

*shrugs* *has accepted and moved on* there was that word of compensation so i am hoping sicne there is little way to cheat at fishing that they would help that group out. Anyways, just another rollback. It happens.
ok against roll-back or for it?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces