Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hah, brilliant. I completely forgot about WOZ.
The scarecrow? Ian, har har xd
AlexiaWinters
And the good witch was of the North, Glinda.

East (Smooshed by Dorothy)
West (Melted by Dorothy)
North (Helped Dorothy)
South (MIA)

Wicked Witch of the East: Nessarose, The Wicked Witch of the West's sister, who was confined to a wheelchair till the ruby slippers enabled her to walk. Nessarose was not green, but normal colored.
Wicked Witch of the West: Elphaba, who was not always wicked but was forced to be so by the WIzard. She didn't actually melt, she pretended to. Clean water melting her was a rumor, so she set it up.
Good Witch of the North: Galinda, later changed to Glinda. She was best friends with Elphaba. Granted, Glinda was a bit blonde, but her heart was in the right place.
Good Witch of the South: Ruler of the Winkies in the South.

:3 Just some background. xD
Zaeyde
AlexiaWinters
And the good witch was of the North, Glinda.

East (Smooshed by Dorothy)
West (Melted by Dorothy)
North (Helped Dorothy)
South (MIA)

Wicked Witch of the East: Nessarose, The Wicked Witch of the West's sister, who was confined to a wheelchair till the ruby slippers enabled her to walk. Nessarose was not green, but normal colored.
Wicked Witch of the West: Elphaba, who was not always wicked but was forced to be so by the WIzard. She didn't actually melt, she pretended to. Clean water melting her was a rumor, so she set it up.
Good Witch of the North: Galinda, later changed to Glinda. She was best friends with Elphaba. Granted, Glinda was a bit blonde, but her heart was in the right place.
Good Witch of the South: Ruler of the Winkies in the South.

:3 Just some background. xD
you read the book? you know of the winkies! I'm not alone!
*blink* in the movie, Dorothy had ruby slippers, and in the book they were silver. Anna has silver(ish) shoes and Marie has red!

/inane speculation
Dusty~M
*blink* in the movie, Dorothy had ruby slippers, and in the book they were silver. Anna has silver(ish) shoes and Marie has red!

/inane speculation
but they are seen as the witch as they got a house on their face. biggrin
Dusty~M

/inane speculation
Bono Vox
Dusty~M

/inane speculation

of course, that's what I'm saying. Gino gets to wear one color on each foot! whee
Dusty~M
Bono Vox
Dusty~M

/inane speculation

of course, that's what I'm saying. Gino gets to wear one color on each foot! whee
lol!!!!

22,675 Points
  • Attracted to Chubbiness 500
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Timid 100
Dusty~M
Bono Vox
Dusty~M

/inane speculation

I just saw an edit about that. It's at the NPC Parodies thread. It was so funny ! Can we conclude that Gino is Gaia's Dorothy ?
April Secrets
Dusty~M
Bono Vox
Dusty~M

/inane speculation

I just saw an edit about that. It's at the NPC Parodies thread. It was so funny ! Can we conclude that Gino is Gaia's Dorothy ?
indeed, but we could also say that Gambino is also as it was his 'house'

Apocalyptic Reindeer

11,150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
lol, i though the same thing! When i saw that it fell on the sisters that little tune was playing in my head "ding dong the witches are dead!" xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff