Welcome to Gaia! ::

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

I'm stupidly picky with items, so most of the time if I want it, it's for an RP mule and usually not that large in number 3nodding

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250
How many items do you have in your Wishlist?
Maybe a dozen?

How many of those do you consider as 'realistic to get someday at some point'?
Maybe 4

How many of them are just 'wishful thinking'?
The majority

Do you update it regular?
yes

Do you check profiles for wishlists, if you gonna donate to someone?
yes, but sometimes theres just too much and I can't tell if they are serious wishes or not.

Basically my wishlist is a list of items I do want whether it be right now (I will remove them once I obtain them) or maybe someday like when hell freezes over. Trying to knock them off one at a time but its hard as since I decided to quest for kitten star I'm putting off some items I can afford because once I get them I'm back at square one with the quest and that is just depressing.

Precious Sweetheart

8,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
- How many items do you have in your Wishlist?
Almost 285 o.o
- How many of those do you consider as 'realistic to get someday at some point'?
Almost all... Maybe excluding 5 items? :3
- How many of them are just 'wishful thinking'?
I think none, but that's because the ones which I think I will never get aren't on my wishlist, like gaia-sama or lovely lucie *sigh*
- Do you update it regular?
Yup whenever I get or buy an item c:
- Do you check profiles for wishlists, if you gonna donate to someone?
I do, but if they have an active quest thread it's better like that I can check which items have priority c:

I have my wishlist because I love to come up with new combinations with the items by tekteking, and like that I don't forget which items I wanted to use c: Also some items I just love because they are so cuuuute *¬*
My wishlist has 43 items on it. Mostly because I just came back on Gaia after a while off it and there have been so many amazing items released I just flood my wishlist with them. I always find these items by looking at what people are wearing and checking their items list, so if people would just stop making amazing avatars my wishlist would probably be a lot less haha.

I try not to add anything above a few mil on my list, since I know I'm not going to buy those items because the only way I really earn gold on Gaia is through Booty Grab and I just don't have the patience to play more than a couple games a day. So I try to pick items that are at most a few hundred thousand. I think I have a couple items worth a lot on my wishlist, but really those are just 'wish' items that I don't have any realistic plans on ever actually getting. : (

Fashionable Vampire

- How many items do you have in your Wishlist?
Uhh....maybe 100+? I also have wishlists in my journal as well.

- How many of those do you consider as 'realistic to get someday at some point'?
Probably 1/3 of them.

- How many of them are just 'wishful thinking'?
Quite a few.

- Do you update it regular?
Yup, yup! Whenever a new CS bundle, EI/REI or mini-RIG comes out, I add it to the wishlist.

- Do you check profiles for wishlists, if you gonna donate to someone?
I do that. Helps me remember if they got it or not.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff