Welcome to Gaia! ::

frantic spark's Senpai

Angelic Unicorn

Lush Loves You
Wreck-It Rebby

*my favorite cat on here is ultra satan)
thanks, i have no idea which image you're talking about though |D my sig cycles through like 30 different ones...
ultra Satan is pink.
My favorites are Butter and Cream emotion_kirakira
But they're like 13mil apiece crying

Apocalyptic Lover

We were all guaranteed a kitten when the belles came out. I... almost wanted to sell my golden for him, but he was a gift, so I kept him.

My dream cat is lucky, but HAHAHAHAHA D:

Frozen Bunny

16,650 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
She is super cute! I really need to get her still. She looks just like my real cat, and I think that's why I love her so much.

But I really love Lucky, Pepper and Milk too. Sadly, Pepper is the only one I have.

Moonlight Dragon

Ultra Satan is my favorite. But I love Blue Belle, Pepper, Gin, and Bibbles, as well. heart

Greedy Cutie-Pie

17,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
God-the-almighty
Lush Loves You
Wreck-It Rebby

*my favorite cat on here is ultra satan)
thanks, i have no idea which image you're talking about though |D my sig cycles through like 30 different ones...
ultra Satan is pink.
they edited their post. it originally said "nice sig," that's what i was responding to. i know what ultra satan is.

Greedy Cutie-Pie

17,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
Aliareana
She is super cute! I really need to get her still. She looks just like my real cat, and I think that's why I love her so much.

But I really love Lucky, Pepper and Milk too. Sadly, Pepper is the only one I have.
that's so cool~
out of those three, Milk is my favorite. i wish he wasn't so pricey, though :c

Greedy Cutie-Pie

17,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
frilll
I want Cream sooo bad! Not gonna happen for a loooong time, though crying
I like copper belle the most of the belle kittens. And they're kinda reasonable compared to some RIG pets, so I might actually get him one day.

I also love the pumpkitten. Which I will never have.
Lush Loves You
frilll
I want Cream sooo bad! Not gonna happen for a loooong time, though crying
I really like Cookie Boots too! I forgot about him for a second

Perfectionist

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
The Kitten Stars (especially North) were all my favorites for the longest time. They're so cute. 4laugh
But then Butter was released & my heart was stolen by her perfect sweetness. <3 She matches Milk Kittea so perfectly.
I did everything in my power to earn enough gold to get Butter. Now I can't let her go for anything.

I really liked Blue Belle when I first saw her. the only reason I didn't feel the urge to buy her was the coloring.
It leans more towards a gray rather than the creams that I normally work with. I like that she's cheaper though. ^^

Loverboy

NKS (North Kitten Star) is still my most favourite. : 3

Dead Hellraiser

Blue Belle is super adorable. I had one for a while.

My favorite cat is Pepper. It's just so cute. x3 I like Cookie Boots and the Little Lucie's cats too.

Celestial Guardian

60,975 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Budding Witch 250
I don't mind it being the cheapest, I still love the blue of it and am glad that it was the one that I got. But then I'm biased because it's blue. x :

I like Lucky, Milk, pumpkitten, Bibbles, and Cookie Boots. However prefer Cookie Boots due to it's very pretty blue eyes. Reminds me of a friend's cat which was a himalayan similar to the coloring and had very pretty blue eyes as well. >.>

Naughty Pants

Cookie Boots is my fave because he looks like my real cat.

And the Bibbles/Bogie/C.Boots cats have sass smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces