Welcome to Gaia! ::

Now this goes out to the oldbies here, anyone who has been here over a year.

Now, before the Loverly Von Helsong Sisters cam along, no one really had any thoughts about Gambino, at least, not as out spoked as they are, it was more of a common acceptance of the G-Man, he was infact The Most Powerfull Man On Gaia. So he was allowed to be cocky.

But.

It wasn't until G-CORP popped up that people started having second thoughts about him, that he just wasn't arrogant and cocky, but evil as well.

And then when his Mansion blew up everyone felt sorry for.

So lets re-cap.

Enh.Who.Cares -> What.Are.You.Up.To.Mister. -> You.b*****d.You.Sarcificed.Your.People.To.Make.Some.Awesome.New.Skin. -> Aw.Poor.Guy.Has.Nothing

Now, then Christmas goes by and wa wa wa he is poor and sad, then. The 2nd Gaia Anniversary Ball comes up and every throws a big hoopla how we need Gambino and he is our saviour and blah blah blah.

Gambino was never considerate from day one. DAY ONE!!

At least the Sisters try to be nice. They just don't like the occasionlly n00b, but, then again, who does?

Well, there is my shpeal and why I think the Sisters should be getting more credit.

ninja Gambino came out of no-where as well.!

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
He's just cooler.
He is not cooler. He took his wealth to try and be better. He tried to over power the people of Gaia and wanted to control them all.

How is that cooler?
I just think that Gambino was much cooler, as Iron Magus said. I first noticed him before hand, before the G-Corp Mania, and yes, at first, I did not like him...but after awhile I grew to think he was cool.

I don't really like the sisters yet, I mean they seem (excuse me for saying this) slutty. Yes, and even, a little bit mean, stealing a son from the man trying to rebuild his empire...well maybe the rebuilding empire part wasn't the best thing to say, but yeah, I just thought he was much cooler since the beggining since he was introduced.
I support him for 2 reasons

1) The sister had started the Feud, For details look at my Post on Signature

2) There's just something about the sisters I don't trust, as well as their cocky attitude and Ignorant Insults at the ball, If they don't like us That much why invite us all >_<

Businesswoman

i have said it before and i'll say it again.

i have one main reason why i don't like Gambino and that is that he reminds me of a Gaian Noob. he gives little respect or reguard to fellow Gaians, whenever he has money he thinks he's awesome and when he doesn't he sits around and begs other Gaians for it. he's like the fat embodyment of the Gaian Noob and i do not condone any of that kind of behavior.

Fashionable Raider

Even I do not know...

Perhaps it is his seniority?

Or maybe it is because the people like an underdog...

...or perhaps, they wish to see a repeat of last year's Halloween event...
Absolute Shadows
I support him for 2 reasons

1) The sister had started the Feud, For details look at my Post on Signature

2) There's just something about the sisters I don't trust, as well as their cocky attitude and Ignorant Insults at the ball, If they don't like us That much why invite us all >_<

Gambino spoke down to us as well, he also blatantly cheated on the Olypics and much more.
Gambino is a good man inside and plus he treats his family well. I know his mistress so trust me I know how he treats his family. Family to Gambino=his life. Thats why he's better.
I think one of the reason's a lot of oldbies like Gambino is he's been around longer... there is always something interesting going on when he is about. Take for instance the fact that the sister's ball was boring with no real plot... and only random clues to what was going on. The only real interesting part of those clues had to do with Gambino..... Now gaia is to be split between them and since we know more about gambino.. feel sorry for gino... we side with him.

As for G-Corp... come on that was amusing XD amusing things just happen when Mr. Gambino man is around.
plan|face
i have said it before and i'll say it again.

i have one main reason why i don't like Gambino and that is that he reminds me of a Gaian Noob. he gives little respect or reguard to fellow Gaians, whenever he has money he thinks he's awesome and when he doesn't he sits around and begs other Gaians for it. he's like the fat embodyment of the Gaian Noob and i do not condone any of that kind of behavior.

:bows down:

I never thought of it that way, but you are completly right!

I shall worship you.
domokun
Dude, I just go with the guy who had the power and will no doubt regain it. I dig mafioso-types.

Not Liccy's Other Half

Shameless Codger

18,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
I'm not an oldbie... (more like a midbie) so I don't know if I'll be taken accounted for.
Actually... people started getting iffy on Gambino durring the Olympics. I myself wasn't too happy with him either.. But I sorta grew up in that kind of environment... i understand his reasonings... I don't condone it.. just understand it.

I believe the whole Halloween incident was just an experiment gone awry that even Gambino wasn't expecting. I don't like to pity anyone, because mostly I hate being pittied myself.

I gave the vons a chance when they came. New characters always intrigue me... The insults made me chuckle after a while, the burning of books irked me, but what could I do? However, they lost my respect when they used Gino as an ultimatum. Kidnapping should not be taken lightly.
EEZP
Gambino is a good man inside and plus he treats his family well. I know his mistress so trust me I know how he treats his family. Family to Gambino=his life. Thats why he's better.

That is absolutlly le bull crap.

He didn't give a rats a** about Gino until AFTER he lost all his money.

Which means for Gambino, Money first, Son second.

And a Mistress is not family.
stare

Businesswoman

Demon Kairos
I think one of the reason's a lot of oldbies like Gambino is he's been around longer... there is always something interesting going on when he is about. Take for instance the fact that the sister's ball was boring with no real plot... and only random clues to what was going on. The only real interesting part of those clues had to do with Gambino..... Now gaia is to be split between them and since we know more about gambino.. feel sorry for gino... we side with him.

As for G-Corp... come on that was amusing XD amusing things just happen when Mr. Gambino man is around.
oh please! the sister's ball had more plot than gambino's ball. all he did was hand out pins and a letter with him pushing on his son. the only mystery there was the crazies who went on the gino molestation tangent. the sisters have started with more personality than gambino and they continue to have more personality than gambino despite gambino having been on gaia longer.

@ TruDistance: rise my child. you need not bow to me, only spread the good word. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff