Welcome to Gaia! ::

No matter where I go people are always getting flamed for asking for help. I for one am sick of it, how about you?
... Yeah, but I think if it's something like "eLp MeH aLiEnZ rApEd MeH aN i'M pReGnAnT ARRRRRGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! crying crying crying crying crying ", then I think they're asking for it... xp

This thread also doesn't belong here... ninja
THIS DOESN'T BELONG HERE, N00B!!!1111 REPORTED
I think it is annoying and inappropriate.
... Dammit, double post... gonk

Well, kinda... xp

Dapper Dabbler

3,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100
Smells_Like_Cabbage
No matter where I go people are always getting flamed for asking for help. I for one am sick of it, how about you?

You must have really tough luck =/ Or the way you ask for something is...offending. Or you take the word 'flame' in the wrong way. Or your questions are unreasonable. Or people don't like you. Or perhaps you're asking the wrong people.

Is this even a life issue...?
Smells_Like_Cabbage

Flamers will be flamers. But they only flame really hardly when someone is acting like a n00b such as "lyke omgzzz! help moi! help help help help! wahhhh help! oMgZz" then their post is "Help moi moi moi! I ate my boyfriends d**k and he's mad, what do I do?" rolleyes Just ignore flamers. Personaly, flamers //need// to be here to keep the boards straight ^_^ I'm not a flamer, but I never will be ^_^
Well, if you ask for help, you have to learn to live with the flamers, because they're always going to be there, but you also have to keep your eye out for the few people who'll give good advice.
What you think is flaming is constructive criticism. People look at things differently. Sarcasm and cynicism aren't bad. Maybe people just need to dig through the insult to find the help inside.

However, if it's an obvious troll thread, the person is an idiot, and needs to be notified as such.

Finally, this doesn't belong here unless you were emotionally traumatized by a "flamer" here and you need to seek psychological aide. If that's the case, I would seek out a psychologist and receive a proper analysis from them.
If you post something stupid/annoying/pointless you're asking for flamers.

I personally hate the 'OMg my life is worthless, I am worthless I might as well just die' people most.
people who flame suck. they're such assholes it hurts, dude.
Why did someone once call you 'Mr.Snowy' for posting about your life long stuggle with dandruff.
I have not been flamed for asking help because I have yet to actually ask. But for stories and problems I think sound legit, I feel bad for those who get flamed. Especially in the life forum where people should be about giving you help. But if you are posting some studpid story that holds no truth value at all, then you should get flamed for wasting peoples time.
Gorthaur
THIS DOESN'T BELONG HERE, N00B!!!1111 REPORTED
How do you be a zombie?
DragonSyth
people who flame suck. they're such assholes it hurts, dude.
I flame flamers. mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces