Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who in your opinion is the most known or active in the Gaia? And why?

EDIT: Changed the question a bit.

Eloquent Gawker

no-one really.
Lanzer is the most known due tot he fact that he runs the place.

As for the most active, that is more of a relative term. Perhaps the guy with the most intellectual posts around.
Airez

As for the most active, that is more of a relative term. Perhaps the guy with the most intellectual posts around.
True...

Someone slap me for making this thread.
Airez

This ends up being true a lot. However [The Mighty Sushi Data Base] and Super G-Man are well know, imo.
NathalieBinks
Airez

True...

*slap*
Well that was fun. domokun

Eloquent Gawker

Very true.
I hope that soon I will become as well-known as Lanzer or someone like that.
NathalieBinks
Airez

True...

Heheh... *slaps you* xd
The Mighty Sushi Data Base - Only slightly known within GCD. I bet people in other forums have never heard of her.

Super G-Man - Same with him.
The Mighty Sushi Data Base

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
How do you define "most known", though? There are some people I've seen who are pretty well known for certain threads that they've created, or well known in a small sub-section of the GCD.

For example, Jasette has a very successful thread about Gambino, so it's likely that she's well known amongst Gambino supporters.

Mighty Sushi Database is well known for typing in capitals and making strange threads. ( xd )

Whescha is well known for her interaction with 247.

I don't think the GCD has been around long enough for there to be anybody who's well known enough to be known by everybody here. Except maybe Calmer, 'caus people with stickies get instant fame. xp

Eloquent Gawker

I bet The Mighty Sushi Data Base will be very happy to hear that they are well known around here. I tend to linger a lot more between threads, so i'm often an outsider.

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Airez
The Mighty Sushi Data Base - Only slightly known within GCD. I bet people in other forums have never heard of her.

Super G-Man - Same with him.
Yea. It seems as if you may be well-known in one forum, but are just a ghost in another. There isn't really anyone who's a normal user {Not a mod or Admin} and known through out Gaia, in every forum. Then again, the question was who do you think is the most well-known in the GCD, so Sushi and G-man would count.

Personally, I don't pay much attention to usernames anymore...
OMGLIKSETHYISKNOOOOWN! D:

He makes all the intellectual threads and posts that one may find on Gaia. Also, he's done his job to smack-down the stupid theories that people have brought up to rediculous proportions.

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Airez
OMGLIKSETHYISKNOOOOWN! D:

He makes all the intellectual threads and posts that one may find on Gaia. Also, he's done his job to smack-down the stupid theories that people have brought up to rediculous proportions.

Not true! gonk

Trisk, GeminiSun, Sirail and Orb to name but a few make lots of intellectual posts and threads as well, right here in the GCD. (There are plenty more than those four names, they're just four that are fresh in my mind.)

I don't know where you're all getting this crazy idea that I'm well known from. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff