Welcome to Gaia! ::

Exzael
Naramaru
Exzael
Naramaru
Exzael
I wont give much of an explanaition. Since I think the others have already done that. But the idea for Mephiste came from Mephistopheles. Well, thats what I seen a few people posting. Search it up. smile

Interesting!

I like the spin on him coming for souls that are in danger of becoming damned or already damned :3nod

Me too. I would love an item of him now. Like how he is possessing souls. And of him coming for souls becoming damned or already damned. Would be a very good item to have. biggrin

Totally! I think Id actually pay attention to that story!

I really hope PRISM will make a REI all about Mephiste. Hes getting very popular. Although, I still dont find that the Mephiste of Ciel and of Ravenwood are the same. People have theories that they are the same. But maybe it could have been that both artists wanted him as a villain in their REIs.

Perhaps he is a character or entity that is altered for whoever is telling the story? PRlSM has her version, the ravenwood artist has theirs, etc. Maybe other artists will add their versions? He could be a main Gaia villain.

Codebreaking Shapeshifter

Naramaru
Exzael
Naramaru
Exzael
Naramaru
Exzael
I won't give much of an explanaition. Since I think the others have already done that. But the idea for Mephiste came from Mephistopheles. Well, that's what I seen a few people posting. Search it up. :')

Interesting!

I like the spin on him coming for souls that are in danger of becoming damned or already damned :3nod

Me too. I would love an item of him now. Like how he is possessing souls. And of him coming for souls becoming damned or already damned. Would be a very good item to have. :"D

Totally! I think I'd actually pay attention to that story!

I really hope PRISM will make a REI all about Mephiste. He's getting very popular. Although, I still don't find that the Mephiste of Ciel and of Ravenwood are the same. People have theories that they are the same. But maybe it could have been that both artists wanted him as a villain in their REIs.

I love the idea of him being the demon that comes out from the wood work every once in awhile to collect damned souls. So many cool items come be made from that idea. Then if he had his own item that would be super awesome!

That sounds like a good idea. ZOOOOMG! And given that the Rosamund's revenge fanthread are always asking for Mephiste poses in the finale or a REI of him. Maybe it can come true. Since PRISM stalks the thread. She can make our dreams come true. emotion_kirakira

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Were the REIs made by the same artist? Because if not it could just be a coincidence. Lord knows Gaia staff is terrible at communicating and story continuity.

Lazarus Larkin
Were the REIs made by the same artist? Because if not it could just be a coincidence. Lord knows Gaia staff is terrible at communicating and story continuity.

Nope. Both by different artist. Maybe both wanted the same villain. It is said Mephiste is based on Mephistopheles.

Oh Miss
Exzael
Naramaru
Exzael
Naramaru
Exzael
I wont give much of an explanaition. Since I think the others have already done that. But the idea for Mephiste came from Mephistopheles. Well, thats what I seen a few people posting. Search it up. smile

Interesting!

Me too. I would love an item of him now. Like how he is possessing souls. And of him coming for souls becoming damned or already damned. Would be a very good item to have. biggrin

Totally! I think Id actually pay attention to that story!

I really hope PRISM will make a REI all about Mephiste. Hes getting very popular. Although, I still dont find that the Mephiste of Ciel and of Ravenwood are the same. People have theories that they are the same. But maybe it could have been that both artists wanted him as a villain in their REIs.

Perhaps he is a character or entity that is altered for whoever is telling the story? PRlSM has her version, the ravenwood artist has theirs, etc. Maybe other artists will add their versions? He could be a main Gaia villain.

Yes. But the theory comes because both Mephiste have the ability to possess people. But I think both are the same, but not in the same storyline. Since many speculate ravenwood is the future after the Ciels/Rosamund.
I would love to see an REI/EI Based on Mephiste. I'm convinced it's the same being from both of the different EIs.

Demonic Lover

I think (more like want XD) Mephiste is an entity C: one that is able to possess bodies and enjoys torturing and manipulating people with illusions, he/she can also make black roses appear, maybe thorny vines too (similar to those in the Gilt Thorns). I don't think I would like a body for him/her, and I definitely didn't liked the Ravenwood Manor poses that could be related to him/her u 3u; maybe if that Jackdaw was just another body he possesed... I guess we'll see more of him/her in the finale this friday, or Rosamund could just fight her doppelgänger (created by Mephiste), defeat it and that'll be it D8; that would be so boring (and such a clever way to give us more clothes Rosamund would wear XD) I don't know I hope we find out C: not through useless companions though ;;;>-> I also don't want to see Mephiste hogging the last poses in the EI either u 3u; he needs his own item and we need more girly and sexy roses on this finale~

Cherry Ave
I would love to see an REI/EI Based on Mephiste. I'm convinced it's the same being from both of the different EIs.

Me too. But not in storyline. Some say ravenwood is the future after Ciel/Rosamund. I just think the same villain was used for both REIs. Not exactly have to be the same in storylines. As already mentioned, it was based off Mephistopheles.

Lionheart

I keep thinking back to that cheesy horror movie, Insidious.
I swear that those two REIs and Mephiste are somewhat based on Insidious.
LOL WUT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT GUYS?

Hopeful Girl

Forget that! Give me an item like Mona Potion! Companion, his/her clothes and hair. I am sure Mephiste just took on the forme of the guy in Runcible spoon, so Mephiste can take a forme of a woman too. Like Viviette said: I think it's just an entity.

That, or we can have another Nightmare, where every artist puts in their own version of Mephiste and its possessions. twisted

Dapper Capitalist

14,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I may not know much for certain, but he must be a pretty evil dude to act as the antagonist in 4 REIs (Ravenwood Manor, Saint Ciel Agape, Saint Ciel Eros, and Rosamund's Revenge).

Indulgent Sex Symbol

24,275 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Since Mephiste seems to be the focus of an ongoing story, we might get one centered around him in the near future. That would be really nice. smile

Lavish Lunatic

I'm only going to say that I want Rosamund's Revenge to have poses and stuff only referring to rosamund and then a continuation REI of the Sainte Ciel: Eros with Mephiste as the main character. I'd love that so much. emotion_dowant

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Anabaena
I'm only going to say that I want Rosamund's Revenge to have poses and stuff only referring to rosamund and then a continuation REI of the Sainte Ciel: Eros with Mephiste as the main character. I'd love that so much. emotion_dowant
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

/stalks this thread emotion_dowant

I solely bought Rosamund's Revenge because I was hoping that it would include at least one Mephiste pose. After all, it's not much of a revenge if it's all wigs and clothes. If, in the end, there's no poses based on Mephiste that I can use, I'm selling both of the ones I bought.

I have zero interest in Rosamund. :c

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces