Welcome to Gaia! ::

I kept hearing about it on oekakis ("this is my gaian commission", etc), and then I went to a sleepover and everyone got online to check their "Gaia". So lo and behold, a few friends ambushed me and made me sign up. They still don't know why I picked a male avatar.
While I was at school my friend went over to the computer and was logging on to Gaia. I went over to look and I was amazed at what I saw!
This was the perfect place for me!
So the second I got home I signed up and I loved it!
Also my friends account is, [~Morukouz~]
PS, [~Morukouz~] is a d**k now.

Tipsy Creature

My ex(well, we were together at the time), showed it to me.
In my case i found gaiaonline.com while trying to find manga related things, i wanted to make a character but i had to logg of the internet(my dad made me so), the next day i tried to go back but i forgot the name. The only word i remembered was gaia. Later a friend introduced me to gaia, he calls it galacar, so it was the same gaia a i was surching, Iroctincly, and here i am now.
Ruto57
While I was at school my friend went over to the computer and was logging on to Gaia. I went over to look and I was amazed at what I saw!
because?
Dungen_Wolf
Ruto57
because?

Because he is one of those types.
Ruto57
Dungen_Wolf
Ruto57
because?

Because he is one of those types.
stare lame answer man...
Would it be cool if gaia would be an online rgp game? not the ones you talk what you do, i mean like diablo II, runescape, everquest, that kind of stuff but with our same avatars!
Vous est d'accord?
Yo, answer! anybody!
stare .....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out