Welcome to Gaia! ::

I know why I'm obsessed with gaia, it's because of my character!! The thrill of buying new purple clothes and getting gold to do it!! They reel you in with there cute lil anime avatars. For some people it's just a thing they do after school, but why are you obsessed with gaia?
I am, but not because of the avatars.

I'm mostly here because it's a big forum filled with idiots to mess with.

Liberal Sex Symbol

Cause I like the people.

I could care less about the avatar anymore, it's pretty much set in stone and I dont really change it too drastically, the only thing i want is worth more than 5 Mil, so... I can settle with this.
i just like posting and flaming
I am, but just becuse I'm bored when I get back from school
The people. I love the discussions I find in GCD, I love my guild, I love Trisk (who I met through Gaia). For me, Gaia is all about the people. The avatars are just a shiny bonus.
Sirail
The people. I love the discussions I find in GCD, I love my guild, I love Trisk (who I met through Gaia). For me, Gaia is all about the people. The avatars are just a shiny bonus.
I love the people too, I have over 20 friends and love talking to each and everyone of them!!!
Sirail
*squeeks at that last part.*

I love this site... I'm always on it. ( Wooo for having no life. ) I love the people... I love all the new stuff that stirs up the people in GCD. I love my Guilds. >w< And oh yeah, I love my Seth
Demon Kairos
Sirail

I love this site... I'm always on it. ( Wooo for having no life. ) I love the people... I love all the new stuff that stirs up the people in GCD. I love my Guilds. >w< And oh yeah, I love my Seth
What? 'S true. *squeeks at the minitext* xp

Yeah, I definitely spend more time on Gaia than I should. It's an addiction.

Dapper Gatekeeper

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bookworm 100
I love the people, the avvys, the games, the simplicity: you just post and get gold. I have played many complicated RPG's like FF11, everquest, and have left them all. I never grow bored of gaia, that's something else i love about it, I can just keep coming back.
the people/my friends
and the avatars xp

if it wasn't for the avatars, i would reg another forum with less flaming/spamming/what-not
but i get rewarded for posting in this one surprised heart
<center>Because of GCD! gonk

I can't stop talking to people... domokun
This MUST have been in a different forum before, I refuse to believe people in GCD would say "I like flaming". >_o

I like the people and the features and the forums and the NPCs... x333 The avatars are nice, I like that you can express yourself, who you are, through them. cx
[-~=Balmung=~-]
<center>Because of GCD! gonk

I can't stop talking to people... domokun
We love you too!~~

Who else feels a group hug comming on? heart *Falls over laughing.*
Demon Kairos
Sirail

<center>I always forget about my guilds! gonk

And, seth does pwn doesn't he? domokun

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas