This poll closed on April 24, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 >

Dangerous Genius

8,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Heckler 50
backpacks would be cool but only if you could stick random stuff in them for no apparent reason.

I hope the new profile system lets you see that back of your avatar.
DKBlight, because they are animal themed, and they are like backpacks, they are on backs, so I'm going this their guess
o.OCheckDO_o
DKBlight, because they are animal themed, and they are like backpacks, they are on backs, so I'm going this their guess

technically insects arent animals, there insects

Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Hygienic 200
LonewolfX
o.OCheckDO_o

thats like saying something like a cape is a dress, totally off.
Steppeh
LonewolfX
o.OCheckDO_o

thats like saying something like a cape is a dress, totally off.

wait... was that in support or putting down my past statement eek

plus since when did armor and a scarf like thing count as a backpack???

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
I think all of them were equally off the mark so I dont know its a really hard decision.
tidesong
I think all of them were equally off the mark so I dont know its a really hard decision.

Hence my issue. sweatdrop

When I get home I'll use the votes to decide. It looks like Outlay Pirate has a strong unbreakable lead though.

See ya'll in 4 hours.
Loar5
<center>I think Kaldorei got the closest.
3nodding
</center>
whee
i dont know gonk all i wanted was some gold
the spider chest plate is a type of armor so armor wins my vote. Thats the closest to any of them. 3nodding
well i gessed boken or some sort of hat.

btw can you have a cape on with the new items?
LonewolfX
o.OCheckDO_o

Uh, no, technically insects are animals. They belong to the kingdom Animalia and are not humans, therefore they are animals. They just happen to be part of the subset of animals that have their skeletons on the outside.
I really doupt ill get 30 votes before ya get on, yet all i want to know is what made outlaw pirates anymore right then mine..... when its the samething......... stare and i posted mine before him ........ hell, he prabably just asked his guild or rp to vote for him.... hell its not like i didnt try that...... o well * sigh * ok i guess i lost * begins to walk away with my tail between my legs...*

Feral Fairy

15,665 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Pain Princess
tidesong

Hence my issue. sweatdrop

When I get home I'll use the votes to decide. It looks like Outlay Pirate has a strong unbreakable lead though.

See ya'll in 4 hours.
Maybe next time you hit something like this, you may not want to use voting, because the contestants can easily get their friends to vote. Just ask for a suggestion and with the reasons people provided you can use your own judgement to choose the winner. :3

And insects are animals.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces