Welcome to Gaia! ::

So can you actually interact with them or are they just characters in a story?
fantapants
Not that new! Can't anyone tell me? Is it like 'Fightclub' or something....? xp

They are Gaia NPCs. Like somebody further up on the thread said, if you go to Durem and click on the helicopter you'll get a bit of an idea who they are.
fantapants

They're just characters. You can talk with them when they appear, but you don't get to ask them questions: it's just what they say.
fantapants

GO HERE!!!
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6398423
It explains the WHOLE story from beginning to current!
fantapants

in certain cases they show up as PC's played by moderators. These interactions are Extremely rare, and usually happen during special events, Gaian Grand Balls, and holiday giveaways where NPC's will randomly show up and give things away, fight with each otehr, campaign against one another, etc.

hope this helps you!

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Gambino and the Von Helson's are kinda like NPC's in gaia. And there seemed to be some sort of storyplot around them for a some time, but then they all just sorta died.....in a freakish tall tower collasping. Gambino got shot in the back, or the front, or the side, or where the sun don't shine.....i don't know. then he fell and the tower decided to do the same thing. so it fell ..............on top of the Von Helson's mansion, which for some reason hatd Gambino because he was so cool, and so hip, and all there. well, now both mansions were destroyed Gambino and the Von Helson's Mansions are destroyed..............only to come back in a few moe weeks where both of the mansions were Gambino's. Only problem is........Gambino's missing.....or dead.........and so are the sisters......

so there you have it. for the past few months, there have been two vacant mansions just standing there and i believe i'll go buy it now before somebody has anything to say about it.

Goodbye.

(Runs off to live in Gambino's mansion)

I'm the most powerful man in all of Gaia!!! HAHAHAHA!!!
fantapants

No seriously - I want to know!

Speak into the microphone within my pants. Remember: be loud and clear and try not to drool too much on it.
fantapants
(JustAddWater.)
You don't know?

Try to keep it that way.

No seriously - I want to know!
User Image

You would be better off not knowing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash