Welcome to Gaia! ::

Whats the point in playing ?? , if we cant really trade or fish or sell stuff, i mean fourms are fun but its not gonna be there in a few days .. !

Space Werewolf

kornhonor
Whats the point in playing ?? , if we cant really trade or fish or sell stuff, i mean fourms are fun but its not gonna be there in a few days .. !

Because there's OTHER PEOPLE on Gaia with whom you can converse.

I kind of like having gold disabled for now. The only people online right now are those that care about other Gaians, not just gold (or they're setting up sales...).

Feral Fairy

15,665 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Silver Gryphon
Because there's OTHER PEOPLE on Gaia with whom you can converse.

I kind of like having gold disabled for now. The only people online right now are those that care about other Gaians, not just gold (or they're setting up sales...).
Absolutely.

And if anyone feels that Gaia is pointless right now because there's no GOLD, just log off and go to sleep or have supper or something. Lanzer & co. can save some money on bandwidth.
I'm enjoying having disabled gold. Its much more fun to just talk to people instead of thinking about your gold. (But I I'm not on a quest and I feel sorry for those who are.)
kornhonor

Gaia IS a forum, its grea that they have games and things of that nature, but its a forum. You need to get over it, humans make mistakes. Its the Gaians that thought about nothing but gold that got us in this mess. Take advantage of it and actually TALK to another gaian in a forum.

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
Wyndsong
kornhonor

Gaia IS a forum, its grea that they have games and things of that nature, but its a forum. You need to get over it, humans make mistakes. Its the Gaians that thought about nothing but gold that got us in this mess. Take advantage of it and actually TALK to another gaian in a forum.
Couldn't have said it better myself. 3nodding
[Makata]
Wyndsong
kornhonor

Couldn't have said it better myself. 3nodding

lol, thank you. I'm getting sick of all these "OMFG! Gaian sUcks! mAh goLd is GoNe." threads. If its that big of a deal, you probably shouldn't be online so much. But now that the rollback is starting and the games and gold is disabled, it seems like its slowed a bit, as most of those people have found something better to do...
oh, yeah, if people could just see my avatar, so they could tell my gender (i wouldn't care if i had no clothes) i would really like this economic freeze. gaia should be about fun and chatting about anime and stuff, not bitchy materialism. i'm still kinda pissed about my invisibility, but it's pretty cool.
Stop your whining! If you don't like Gaia because of the rollback or the fact that the gold count isn't working for now than you really don't get the point of Gaia at all. I really hope that all the people bitching about the rollback do quit Gaia, then us real players can be left in peace.
kornhonor

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wintry Dragon

A Goldless Gaia. What a wonderful concept. The site stripped down to its essentials. The forums. The discussion. biggrin
A mali
A Goldless Gaia. What a wonderful concept. The site stripped down to its essentials. The forums. The discussion. biggrin

I'm lovin' it, myself.
A mali

exactly. I come on here to enjoy someone's company. (Besides my family which is rarely enjoyable. xp ) Talking...tis what this site is about. Not about being a gold whore and having prettier pixels than someone else.

Greedy Hunter

<center>You did not pay anything to gain access to Gaia, nor are you being forced to stay here.</center>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff