Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angstflamme
kougramaster666
Umm... More animal themes?
You don't seem to realise the disaster of 2004.

One of the only 2 petitions to ever work-
The stop of animal based donation items.

In 2004, everyone HATED the animal items. The monkey/bear PJs ripped out our soulds, and pretty much everyone hated the penguin/seal slippers. I even got my penguins given to me by someone who hated them.

If they brought this theme back, the petition would be brought back too.
I know many people who were extremly pissed off at the kiki/roro items. gonk

Yeah, right. Now the slippers are some of the most expensive donation items of last year, and KiKi/RoRo are on the same path. They are some of the most desired items on Gaia now, and I don't think it's going to be let up. Petitions are almost never listened to, just look at the forum and see how many have actually happened.
That's exactly the point, petitions almost never work. Only 2 ever have (directly at least), and this was one of them. It's like a user getting a special, secret item from Lanzer, then everyone wanting one, so Lanzer decides to give it to everyone. Those who got the item originally will feel special (in this case, for aving their petition go through) but having everyone have it (eg. going back on the promise) will make them feel.... *rude word*
kougramaster666
That's exactly the point, petitions almost never work. Only 2 ever have (directly at least), and this was one of them. It's like a user getting a special, secret item from Lanzer, then everyone wanting one, so Lanzer decides to give it to everyone. Those who got the item originally will feel special (in this case, for aving their petition go through) but having everyone have it (eg. going back on the promise) will make them feel.... *rude word*

It really doesn't matter. I know you were angry when they released the guitars, but in reality, you never had one. Sure, you called it that, and it resembled it, but there was no item actually called a guitar, and thus, you couldn't have had one. The admins can release whatever they want with donation items, and people will still buy them for inflated prices. No matter what, this is going to happen because people will become desperate for them. It will get worse later on as those items become more uncommon, and more people join Gaia who have never even heard of these things.

Personally, I don't think KiKi/RoRo to fit any theme, as do the Butterfly Mantilla and the Chestplate of Arachne. I've heard those going into the animal theme, and that's absurd. Just because they involve animal parts doesn't give them into that theme. Any animal resembling item, like the slippers and pajamas were, are what I consider animal-based, as they were meant to be part of the "cuddly" looking set, like the Easter event items. It's just like the Winged Anklets, they aren't part of the Angelic set, but people insist they do just because of how they look.
No one seems to relise that he put "next years" donation item not Next Months. 3nodding

To be honest... no one ever has a clue about this months donation item. To figure out what the 2006 donation items would mean predicting:

2005's:
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

2006's:
January
Febuary
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

And I don't think even the Admins can do that. neutral
I thought most people liked the Seal/Penquin Slippers? They shot up pretty fast.

I hope next year has a good theme. Maybe a fruit-theme or something? I don't know. xp I just still want Angelic/Nightmare jolly slippers.
A WTF hat. Way Too Fun
[-~=Balmung=~-]
No one seems to relise that he put "next years" donation item not Next Months. 3nodding

To be honest... no one ever has a clue about this months donation item. To figure out what the 2006 donation items would mean predicting:

2005's:
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

2006's:
January
Febuary
March